Barca Transfers and Rumors

FCBfan22

We dont even play with wingers. Obviously we were not "set for ten years" when we dont even have a position for those players. I get that you try to mock other forumers with that phrase but its silly.

You are no longer against De Jong? You went on for months how stupid and silly it would be for a club like Barca to go for that "schoolboy" kid and portrayed him as a huge future flop and mocked the people who suggested signing him. What changed?

Other players are more interesting to mock currently.

Just as he backed from defending Ernie after Roma last year. BBZ things...

Nothanks

my concern is that he wont really be free.

free agents typically means whose going to pay the most bonuses on signing him / highest salary

Joan

Rabiot on a free transfer is a good deal. If the cost (bonuses + salary) is accaptable. Is he needed? Not sure.

MTL_Barca

Rabiot for "free" isn't bad at all but first of all i don't think he would join us to sit on the bench so idk how it'll work out. He is worse than Rakitic imo and also shouldn't play next to him instead of Arthur.

Also getting Rabiot probably means missing out on De Jong. Imagine signing Rabiot while Pep gets De Jong :(

Last edited:

El Barcelona

Rabiot for "free" isn't bad at all but first of all i don't think he would join us to sit on the bench so idk how it'll work out. He is worse than Rakitic imo and also shouldn't play next to him instead of Arthur.

Also getting Rabiot probably means missing out on De Jong. Imagine signing Rabiot while Pep gets De Jong :(
Or Madrid..

FCBfan22

Just a thought... Some people saying that we should not sign Dembele-like players again, but then in other topics they want to bring Rabiot and Pogba. French players of whom the first one is a spoiled kid and the other an egomaniac, not suited for Barca's midfield.

If you say that you don't want self-entitled French players, stick by it and not just use that to shit on Dembele while wanking over thought of signing Pogba and Rabiot in other topics.

Joan

If you say that you don't want self-entitled French players, stick by it and not just use that to shit on Dembele while wanking over thought of signing Pogba and Rabiot in other topics.

Doubt Dembele being French has anything to do with it.

xXKonan

[tw]1064946902905569280[/tw]

Says we will put Rafinha and Denis on sale in the winter market as Valverde no longer trusts them.

Home of Barca Fans