Page 547 of 547 FirstFirst ... 47447497537545546547
Results 8,191 to 8,198 of 8198

Thread: Barca Transfers and Rumors

New signing

I understand the hate for the board, but talking about season is fucked, how we must sign 2 players...it bothers me when fans are the biggest experts, especially when they understand sports and business only from computer game football manager. It's ok to bitch about the board, but having no faith in the players and already predicting the worst season..you don't know what means to be a fan. Even if it will be a hard season it doesn't matter, the only thing I am worried about is where are those 222 milions. If they stay in Barca it's great, but I think than no big signings will be made because the money is mostly gone. That what worries me. We could use half of that money for our academy, it will produce many Dembeles and Coutinhos, it's a wiser investment.

And many are suggesting we should buy Malcom, Seri, Dembele...I would like to see hw much did you watch them play...Dembele's stats are pretty lame, by the round 10, Deulofeu will have better stats than Dembele in the whole last season. I'm not saying who's better, I'm saying stop playing football manager and fifa, it's messing with your judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by gr98 View Post
    Good. Now get rid of Arda and Gomes.

"The entourages of Freixa and Laporta are already mobilizing for the motion of censure."

Quote Originally Posted by gr98 View Post
    Just gets better .

One less player making us even weaker and more money rotting away in the bank vault !!

"
    Barca wants to complete departures: Samper to Las Palmas Rafinha wants to leave Looking for exit for Arda and André Gomes does not convince Valverde" Cadena SER

Quote Originally Posted by Zincubus View Post
    Just gets better .

One less player making us even weaker and more money rotting away in the bank vault !!
    We need to get rid of dead wood though. Just because we lack proper signings, doesnt mean we should not offload 7/8 players.
    6RACIES XAVI

Quote Originally Posted by 1993Kaan1993 View Post
    unless Barca signs Verratti, which is harder than impossible, l don't see a midfield that coexist with Keita and Busquets.
    Why? Keita is not a DM, he is a versatile CM that gives a balance between defense and attack playing a part in the initial build up. He scored 8 goals and had 7 assists in 2016/17.
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

I'm starting to reach the point where I hope we don't sign anyone so that this board GTFOs ASAP. It basically sacrifices the coming season but next summer we'll have 200m+ and hopefully a competent board with a vision to spend it and rebuild the team.

Though even Dembele shouldn't be able to save them as long as Messi refuses to renew his contract.
    Last edited by Lelouch vi Britannia; Today at 12:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lelouch vi Britannia
    Attention, entire world. Hear my proclamation. I am Lelouch vi Britannia, emperor of the Holy Britannian Empire and your only ruler.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Bale
    The team that scores more goals will win el clasico.