Barca Transfers and Rumors

Porque

Out of curiosity. Does the Greizmann clause go to 100m in January 2017 or Summer 2017?

If it was Jan 2017 then it might be really smart to wait till then and get Griezmann and Naby Keita when/if Red Bull tank out of the CL group phase.

Hektor

Di Maria is coming, it is a matter of minutes according to "Sport." One the other hand, Nasser has told Barca that Di Maria is not transferable, according to Mundo Deportivo and As. I have an idea, if we quote all three newspapers, we can never be wrong! :cheers:

We have turned into a Cabaret. And talking about Cabarets :p, it reminds me of music of the French composer Jacques Offenbach from the Operetta: "Orpheus in the Underworld:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d96KoiXfw2c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy57A9GYYds

Last edited:

xXKonan

Nassar made it pretty clear Di Maria isn't for sale.

MD and Sport etc can keep on trying to make a story out of it but the fact the matter is if Nassar said he isn't going anywhere he's not going anywhere.

Cebela

I understand the hate for the board, but talking about season is fucked, how we must sign 2 players...it bothers me when fans are the biggest experts, especially when they understand sports and business only from computer game football manager. It's ok to bitch about the board, but having no faith in the players and already predicting the worst season..you don't know what means to be a fan. Even if it will be a hard season it doesn't matter, the only thing I am worried about is where are those 222 milions. If they stay in Barca it's great, but I think than no big signings will be made because the money is mostly gone. That what worries me. We could use half of that money for our academy, it will produce many Dembeles and Coutinhos, it's a wiser investment.

And many are suggesting we should buy Malcom, Seri, Dembele...I would like to see hw much did you watch them play...Dembele's stats are pretty lame, by the round 10, Deulofeu will have better stats than Dembele in the whole last season. I'm not saying who's better, I'm saying stop playing football manager and fifa, it's messing with your judgement.

gr98

"The entourages of Freixa and Laporta are already mobilizing for the motion of censure."
[tw]900447204174962690[/tw]

gr98

"[tw]900482646597357568[/tw]
Barca wants to complete departures: Samper to Las Palmas Rafinha wants to leave Looking for exit for Arda and André Gomes does not convince Valverde" Cadena SER

George_Costanza

unless Barca signs Verratti, which is harder than impossible, l don't see a midfield that coexist with Keita and Busquets.

Why? Keita is not a DM, he is a versatile CM that gives a balance between defense and attack playing a part in the initial build up. He scored 8 goals and had 7 assists in 2016/17.

I'm starting to reach the point where I hope we don't sign anyone so that this board GTFOs ASAP. It basically sacrifices the coming season but next summer we'll have 200m+ and hopefully a competent board with a vision to spend it and rebuild the team.

Though even Dembele shouldn't be able to save them as long as Messi refuses to renew his contract.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans