Barca Transfers and Rumors

khaled_a_d

If Gerard ever became a superstar it will be as a LW,a position that we have Neymar already occupying and they are only 2 years apart in terms of age.
I am really big fan of him,and in general I won't be opposed to bring him back as a versatile LW/RW who can actually give us something different from the bench
But this is just a risk for everyone tbf

Messi983

Well, if he will behave like a superstar while he won't play like that then we could always sell him. But I'm prepared to give him a chance.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I really don't see how some guys still think he'd be good for us let alone a superstar.

And I am big la Masia fan and want to believe even when there are small odds of them making it.

dostoevskij

thats what i would do in the summer 2017
buy: Lemos(20-25m), Verratti(80m), Deulofeu(12), Munir(back from loan)
sell: Arda(25-30), Paco(20), loan (Denis)
we could play 3-4-3 and 4-3-3 constantly!

PS: in summer 2018 i would definetely go for dembele, when he had two years of experience at the highest level with dortmund!!!

Messi983

I really don't see how some guys still think he'd be good for us let alone a superstar.

And I am big la Masia fan and want to believe even when there are small odds of them making it.

Why don't you think he could be good for us? My biggest knock on him was always his lack of defensive work and it seems he has improved a lot in that aspect of his game. He always had offensive potential to succeed here IMO. I'd prefer to use our clause and buy him for 12M and give him a season or two to see what he can do than later have any regrets and possibly try to buy him back when he'll be worth 30 or 40M. We can always sell him again if he won't work out well.

Again, we don't need him to become a superstar and not even a starter if we pay 12M for him. In reality we'd only invest 6M because we sold him for 6M to Everton and if we can get an improved version of Deulofeu for that then I really don't see what we could lose getting him back.

Of course that's if he wants to return. If he prefers to stay at Milan (they also have a buy option from Everton IIRC and then it's up to Deulofeu to decide) or go to another club we can't really do much. But I think he's aware that this is his last chance to make it at Barça and he'd be willing to come back.

SeloBarca

Dont bring back shitty players we sold/loaned.
Deulofeu is nowhere near good enough. Will just be another Denis.
Thiago didnt impress when he was here.
There are better and cheaper options then Bellerin.
No need for another CB.

Focus on midfield, and get quality from other Leagues.

9thMode

Banned

PS: in summer 2018 i would definetely go for dembele, when he had two years of experience at the highest level with dortmund!!!

:blondemessi::bartomeu::mou::VdB:

Zincubus

Banned

Really ...

I was thinking David Luiz to partner Pique , Messi moves back into midfield ( Xavi role ) and replaced by either Mahrez Di Maria ... Coutinho in to play alongside Messi with them both supplying great balls forward for Neymar and Suarez .
Of course we'd need Bellerin for RB and as we are playing catchup may as well get Isco in as well .

Our midfield is pitiful .

Oh and ship out Matheau , Vermallan , Rakitic , young Suarez , Rafinha , Paco and Vidal .

Well that's the dreaming done ...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Instead of dedicating the front page to Johan Cruyff like ARA did, these two fuckers of papers MD and SPORT are trying to earn more money through clickbait news.

F

FlaFCB

1490396044666.jpg

Operation Coutinho... ha. Also say one or 2 mdfs would need to be sold to bring him.

Home of Barca Fans