Page 160 of 160 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160
Results 2,386 to 2,395 of 2395

Thread: Barca Transfers and Rumors

Quote Originally Posted by Joppe View Post
    its not like were in need of another midfielder anyway. I prefer Denis to Isco and we have plenty of exciting midfielders in the b team anyway.
    Then again ... If we want to actually win something ...we need some actual quality .

We never replaced Puyol , then Xavi , then Alves , now Iniesta is quickly fading and these guys are not being replaced with true quality ...

Quote Originally Posted by gasgas View Post
    Why would Thiago come back
    He's now the main man at Bayern who are not a selling team

How can Bayern sell their man to UCL rival?
    especially one with a board that can not even negotiate that well

Let's just focus on players we can ACTUALLY get

Maybe he's not liking the way Ancelloti's realms play for one ....plus he'd love to play for Barca again I'm sure .

Quote Originally Posted by ronniecro View Post
    it seems like thiago will renew contract with bayern so we can forget about him,veratti is just unrealistic,madrid won't sell isco to us so only coutinho is left of top midfielders that we've been connected with
    Contracts mean nothing nowadays to be fair

Quote Originally Posted by FlaFCB View Post

Catalan press on fire, with the prospect of 2 catalans coming back.

Deulo and Bellerin everywhere.
    Excellent .

I saw Deulo the other night and he was unplayable . Down the right side in a dominant Barca he'd be fantastic with Bellerinto cover for him and overlap . Messi will move into midfield of course .

Existence is pain
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincubus View Post
    I'd agree with that lot apart from Arda who's a great super sub for Iniesta .
    The rest with Matheau and Rakitic can sling their hooks for me .
    Arda is awful as a sub for Iniesta. He has nothing to offer, needs to be sold.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaFCB View Post
    Arda is awful as a sub for Iniesta. He has nothing to offer, needs to be sold.
    People were raving about Arda not long ago ...saying how he'd improved since last season ..

Existence is pain
    Quote Originally Posted by Zincubus View Post
    People were raving about Arda not long ago ...saying how he'd improved since last season ..
    The only position he plays somewhat well is LW, and we have Neymar. Also, arda only performs against minnions. He was a flop in each game a bit more important that he played on.

Need to sell some papers.

Blaugrana al vent
    Bring Deulo back and play him at RW, that way we will have a very good back-up RW potentially able to become a super star.

President of FC Barcelona
    Doubt Deulofeu will ever become a super star. Too many excuses are made for him, have been made for him throughout all these years. Sometimes these players(Deulofeu, Adama, Halilovic) just need to grow up and take some responsibility themselves too.

Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    Doubt Deulofeu will ever become a super star.
    Certainly not when sitting on the bench.

President of FC Barcelona
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo View Post
    Certainly not when sitting on the bench.
    And playing at the RW where all he does is those step-overs and crosses the ball, and tries to score from impossible angles. He's been doing better in Milan, but in a different position.

He's 23 years old. He had lots of potential, but so did other players before him like Bojan. I think he has the potential to become decent or good player, but certainly never a starter for an elite tier team like Barca.

It's a pity Deulofeu, Adama and even Halilovic seem to have some significant holes in their play/mentality

If we bring him back then I think it'll be to keep him one season before signing someone else while selling him for a good fee too.

If Gerard ever became a superstar it will be as a LW,a position that we have Neymar already occupying and they are only 2 years apart in terms of age.
    I am really big fan of him,and in general I won't be opposed to bring him back as a versatile LW/RW who can actually give us something different from the bench
    But this is just a risk for everyone tbf