Barca Transfers and Rumors

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Instead of dedicating the front page to Johan Cruyff like ARA did, these two fuckers of papers MD and SPORT are trying to earn more money through clickbait news.

Indeed. Sad world we live in where lowliest behaviour is encouraged and monetized. And sport media is just one of the more benign areas where that's manifested.

gasgas

.........................................Ter Stegen
Sidibe.............Pique.....................................Umtiti...................Alba
.................................Busquets........Verratti
...........Vidal...........................Messi........................Neymar............
.........................................Suarez................................................

Suarez will be enjoying all kinds of services

Low accurate crosses by Vidal,
Throughballs by Messi, Verratti and Neymar

That team can win trebles back to back

gasgas

1490396044666.jpg

Operation Coutinho... ha. Also say one or 2 mdfs would need to be sold to bring him.

Coutinho is not the midfielder we need
he's a Winger, CAM

He's not Iniesta replacement, he plays nothing like Iniesta

It's like trying to replace Iniesta with Hazard, Sanchez, Di Maria, Carrasco

It won't bloody work

But ofcourse we all love flashy players and golazos with the space EPL has to offer :rolleyes:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Thiago is set to sign a new contract with Bayern so there is not a chance that he is coming in this summer.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Just imagine, we could have been better off by just sticking with home boys.

Won't blame Tito, Thiago might have had set his eyes on following pep anyways but still feels so bad watching Gomes or Arda.

Zincubus

Banned
Dont bring back shitty players we sold/loaned.
Deulofeu is nowhere near good enough. Will just be another Denis.
Thiago didnt impress when he was here.
There are better and cheaper options then Bellerin.
No need for another CB.

Focus on midfield, and get quality from other Leagues.

We are falling behind the superpowers in world football , our squad is very , very poor .

We have the front three ( although ManU are sniffing around Neymar ) plus Busquets and Pique . Gomes at 22 has a lot of potential , I know Real Madrd were absolutly gutted he chose US over THEM last summer .

Bellerin will happen in the Summer , I'm certain .

Thiago has improved dramatically since going to Bayern so he'd be a fabulous buy-back IMHO

Our midfield is poor at the very best .

We need a top quality CB to partner Pique , just wish we could get Ramos here form3 or 4 years ..

Nice to see Ramos and Pique laughing and messing around before the Spain v France game

Last edited:

Zincubus

Banned
Coutinho is not the midfielder we need
he's a Winger, CAM

He's not Iniesta replacement, he plays nothing like Iniesta

It's like trying to replace Iniesta with Hazard, Sanchez, Di Maria, Carrasco

It won't bloody work

But ofcourse we all love flashy players and golazos with the space EPL has to offer :rolleyes:

Well one never heard anyone ever describe Coutinho as a winger LOL .

As regards " all the space in the EPL " I'm wondering if you have ever seen a EPL game :)

SeloBarca

We are falling behind the superpower a in football , our squad is very , very poor .

We have the front three ( although ManU are sniffing around Neymar ) plus Busquets and Pique . Gomes at 22 has a lot of potential , I know Real Madrd were absolutly gutted he chose US over THEM last summer .

Thiago has improved dramatically since going to Bayern so he'd be a fabulous buy-back IMHO

We need a top quality CB to partner Pique , just wish we could get Ramos here form3 or 4 years ..

Nice to see Ramos and Pique laughing and messing around before the Spain v France game

Our squad is very poor and very thin. If any of the "regulars" gets injured, our standard falls bellow subpar. Like, switch in Paco and you dont expect him to score or contribute at all.
Gomes is not the right fit for us, he doesnt excell in anything we need. Better to sell him.
Bellerin is overpriced and overrated becouse he plays in EPL. Better options elsewhere.
Same goes of Coutinho, better options elsewhere, like Bernardo Silva (which we coulda gotten last year if it wasent for Turan)
Thiago has been soso in Bayern imo, not really impressed.
We just bought a top quality CB to partner Pique in Umtiti so i dont see a big need for another CB.

Our midfield isnt even poor, its terrible. And it gets even more terrible the older Iniesta and Busquetes gets, they are the only ones capable of holding any higher standard.
rakitic has been bellow subpar this year, and tbh hes not really the player we need even though he can be quite good.
We need a deep playing playmaker CM and thats where we should put most of the Money on. Get rid of Turan, Gomes, Denis etc to make cash for it to happen.

gasgas

We are falling behind the superpower a in football , our squad is very , very poor .

:rofl1:
we were also gutted when they got Danilo, how much potential is in Danilo?

Well one never heard anyone ever describe Coutinho as a winger LOL .

As regards " all the space in the EPL " I'm wondering if you have ever seen a EPL game :)

LEL
Whoscored informs me that he has played 19 games as a Left Sided Forward,
I guess that means Central Attacking midfielder :rolleyes:
https://www.whoscored.com/Players/80767

The EPL is so devoid of space since teams park the bus all the time WHILE in la liga teams have no idea what a bus is, it's end to end football :rofl1:

Neymessi

I honestly don't care much about small signings when we have so many backup-level players already and they aren't in a dire need.

Just sign one of verratti or coutinhio and I will be happy.

Zincubus

Banned
:rofl1:
we were also gutted when they got Danilo, how much potential is in Danilo?

Whoscored informs me that he has played 19 games as a Left Sided Forward,
I guess that means Central Attacking midfielder :rolleyes:
https://www.whoscored.com/Players/80767

The EPL is so devoid of space since teams park the bus all the time WHILE in la liga teams have no idea what a bus is, it's end to end football :rofl1:

Well first they don't all park the bus so that makes all the rest kinda irrelevant ....

It's fast and furious and exiting but I'd prefer to watch any La Liga game compared to any EPL game that doesn't involve ManU , Arsenal or Liverpool

I honestly don't care much about small signings when we have so many backup-level players already and they aren't in a dire need.

Just sign one of verratti or coutinhio and I will be happy.

I'd ship out all the CBs apart from Pique and Macherano .

Clear our all the midfielders apart from Busquets and Iniesta ( next seasons super-sub ) .

Then we need a RB , a CB and a creative midfielder , ideally Coutinho or Thiago ( £77 million quoted by Bayern ) although Isco would work for me ...

Then move Messi into midfield and but a top quality right sided player ...

Gerard Deulofeu could come back for £12 million buyback . Play on the right or even the left if Neymar was tempted to leave in the summer ...

1993Kaan1993

Bayern pres. said that James agent's created rumours about Bayern and him. That's why Sport linking Bayern with James makes me question them over 90 m euros Thiago asking price.l wish it could be true, yet l doubt.

Btw, Deulofeu was quite impressive last night.

gasgas

Well first they don't all park the bus so that makes all the rest kinda irrelevant ....

It's fast and furious and exiting but I'd prefer to watch any La Liga game compared to any EPL game that doesn't involve ManU , Arsenal or Liverpool

I'd ship out all the CBs apart from Pique and Macherano .

Clear our all the midfielders apart from Busquets and Iniesta ( next seasons super-sub ) .

Then we need a RB , a CB and a creative midfielder , ideally Coutinho or Thiago ( £77 million quoted by Bayern ) although Isco would work for me ...

Then move Messi into midfield and but a top quality right sided player ...

Gerard Deulofeu could come back for £12 million buyback . Play on the right or even the left if Neymar was tempted to leave in the summer ...
You missed an important thing there in my post. Sarcasm
The EPL is the one with end to end to football and a lot of space that goes with that football

You want to sell Umtiti after he has been nothing short of amazing for us? Right now Umtiti is performing better than both Pique, Mascherano and he is a lot younger

Home of Barca Fans