Barca Transfers and Rumors

Messi983

yeah, i know, it doesnt have to be this summer. i think we anyway should go with a oldie like filipe luis for the next 2 years, because taglico anyway wont get enought minutes here, i more ment like in 2 years time.

He'll be 29 in two years and I don't think he's good enough to be a future starter for us anyway so I would prefer to look for another longterm option at that time. Wouldn't mind him now for Alba's backup if we could get him for around 20M but this was unlikely even before he has renewed with Ajax because he wouldn't play regularly.

Latest rumours are Filipe Luis will renew with Atletico so I don't think he's an option for us anymore. We'll probably bring back Cucu or look for another cheap option like Alex Moreno. I'm not too worried about backup LB position. Anyone who has actual experience playing in La Liga or another top league as a LB would be an upgrade over an inexperienced Miranda or Roberto/Semedo playing there.

Havesaks

He'll be 29 in two years and I don't think he's good enough to be a future starter for us anyway so I would prefer to look for another longterm option at that time. Wouldn't mind him now for Alba's backup if we could get him for around 20M but this was unlikely even before he has renewed with Ajax because he wouldn't play regularly.

Latest rumours are Filipe Luis will renew with Atletico so I don't think he's an option for us anymore. We'll probably bring back Cucu or look for another cheap option like Alex Moreno. I'm not too worried about backup LB position. Anyone who has actual experience playing in La Liga or another top league as a LB would be an upgrade over an inexperienced Miranda or Roberto/Semedo playing there.

oh shit - i thought he was 22-23. Well yeah you are right, he is to old.

Joan

Who could we get in the summer? :thinking: Very little rumors out there.

We'll probably need a GK if Jasper leaves as promised. A backup LB, too. Cucurella will come back, only to be sold I presume. Now that Jović is out of the question, who do we get? Griezmann? Assume Valverde's crazy about him.

De Ligt's situation won't be known before the summer.

Rabiot? :valverde:

FC433

For me, Àlex Moreno, MDL and an experienced CF like Dzeko, Llorente, Stuani, Max Kruse, Falcao, Giroud, Mandzukic or Mertens "his contract runs in 2020,"

Zidane82

Real Madrid have apparently just signed Jovic and are expected to secure Pogba and Hazard soon .

It’s gonna be an different Madrid next season .. .. thankfully I see FDJ making a massive improvement in our midfield..

Havesaks

I would have liked him here but for 70-80m it doesnt feel like a huge loss right now, and if he wants Madrid over barca as well, then we probably have done as much as you can expect.
De jong + de ligt + griezman (270m) >> pogba + hazard + jovic (270-320m + higher wages). We will still have The better transferwindow imo.
But I kinda fear Pogba, you just know chances Are good that he will transform into the beast he was in juve.

Also im kinda happy that real Are some Good transfers. The sorry state real has been last two seasons has made os liga kinda borring. Andas a personal bonus if ev wins leauge again The "because real was shit"-argument can finally die.

Havesaks

In Danish newspaper i Also read that Eriksen has a deal with real. Maybe real really will spend those 4-500m this summer

We know that he will not go to Barca.

He is afraid of playing time , and being Suarez substitute.

I think Barca also pulled out of trying to sign him as soon as his manager started to offer him to other teams.
Jovic is an experiment at this point.
He does come from the league where Paco Alcacer is one of the top scorer, so who knows if he will end up becoming a superstar.
Watching him the other day for the first time, it did look to me like he has weak technique, so I hope I'm right and he flops

Last edited:
I would have liked him here but for 70-80m it doesnt feel like a huge loss right now, and if he wants Madrid over barca as well, then we probably have done as much as you can expect.
De jong + de ligt + griezman (270m) >> pogba + hazard + jovic (270-320m + higher wages). We will still have The better transferwindow imo.
But I kinda fear Pogba, you just know chances Are good that he will transform into the beast he was in juve.

Also im kinda happy that real Are some Good transfers. The sorry state real has been last two seasons has made os liga kinda borring. Andas a personal bonus if ev wins leauge again The "because real was shit"-argument can finally die.

I thought I was the only one who sees Pogbas potential.
A lot if those United players are not as bad as we think they are
And moving to better teams will definitely make them shine more.
As for who I am most concerned about?
Hazard.
B.c he's the closest thing to Messi in the market right now

Home of Barca Fans