Barca Transfers and Rumors

Riordon

Kean would be cheap but not sure if his quality is enough.

No matter what there are no strikers out there who has quality enough to replace Suarez. And especially not those mentioned as options for us.

I think Kean would be good in that role we need. I believe we need a Suárez sub rather than replacement as I believe Suárez will play for the next two years.

Doubt Kean will be cheap, even doubt that Juve will let him go

Messi983

According to Miguel Rico we're interested in Thiago Almada. He's only 17 and currently plays for Velez Sarsfield. City also wants him and rumoured price is around 25M€.

[youtube]t5sJ7LaP7o4[/youtube]

FC433

my dream team

----------------------terstegen----------------------
semedo(roberto)---pique----koulibaly(langlet)-------alba
----------------dejong(rakitic)-----bousquet(artur)---------------
--messi(malcom)------fekir(alena)-----neymar(dembele)
--------------------mbappe(jovic)-------------------------

sell coutinho, buy fekir
sell suarez, buy mbappe
sell umtiti, buy koulibaly

no i am not playing FM :)

Mine would be

Mbappe Messi Dembele
Arthur FDJ Bernardo Silva
Alba Umtiti van Dijk Kimmich
MTS

vuji_31

Some journalist asked Jorge Mestre about Griezmann...He asked him does barcelona have enough money to buy him...He answered that Oscar Grau is great with numbers and he can find sources to sign Griezmann.If we want can get 120 millions to buy him.
Other question is that is that good move to pay 120 millions for him.

Maybe if they sell Malcom (40 millions) ,Gomes (30 millions) and Umtiti (50millions) they can buy him and De Ligt.

In my opinion that would be strongest Barca squad probably in hystory.

Givenchy

Whats your thoughts on Ben Yedder? I know he is 28 but apparently he has a 30m release clause.

at 28 would he really want to bench warm for Suarez? i think he'd be a great option though. problem is, i don't see Suarez sitting on the bench no matter how shit he plays

soul24rage

What do you say about Giroud for free? :thinking:

I would love a Giroud or Llorente type of signing. The market for strikers is terrible imo so I would just wait till summer 2020. I still think that Suarez will play 85% of our games next season so I think a free, experienced, good quality and someone who doesn't mind being on the bench would be the back up striker for me.

Joan

--------Suarez --- Giroud----------
-------------- Messi ----------------
------- Rakitić --- Frenkie ---------
------------ Busquets --------------
Alba -- Lenglet -- Pique -- Roberto

:gasgas:

(I kid, I kid)

Last edited:

Messi983

Whats your thoughts on Ben Yedder? I know he is 28 but apparently he has a 30m release clause.

I was thinking about him a lot lately. Would take him. Suarez is not going anywhere for the next 2 seasons and WBY could be a very good option off the bench. In the meantime we hope another younger striker will emerge.

Don't think the club is considering this option though. For them is probably a decision between Griezmann or taking a risk with a younger forward.

Home of Barca Fans