Barca Transfers and Rumors

Riordon

Ah sorry guys :)

Btw, I’m really liking the idea of Todibo for free than spending 70m for de Ligt. The thing is: by now, who is willing to pay 70m for de Ligt?

RM, City, PSG not interested. It’s between us, Bayern and Juve. Juve and Bayern won’t pay 70m.

We are in a good position. De Ligt will leave this summer. If Juve get Todibo, I can’t see Ajax asking for more than 50 for De Ligt.

Last edited:

Neeraj

My priorities next season would be:

#1 Priority - #9 to replace Suarez and a CB
#2 - A young midfielder (CM/AM) once we've offloaded Denis and possibly Rafinha

#3 - LB option to give Alba some competition / downtime

Neeraj

Barcelona Has Spent $400M More Than Real Madrid In The Transfer Market Over The Last 7 Seasons.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/bobbym...-market-over-the-last-7-seasons/#4644ee0c1681

And yet, they have 4 of the last 7 Champions League's...oh how the tides have turned. Tells you how important the management of a club is. Crazy to think that billion dollar organizations like football clubs can be so grossly mismanaged; looking at the various clubs that have gone down, some more dramatically than others, due to some poor planning and/or greed of the suits up top.

Respekt_III

CyaWouldntWannaBeYa
This might be a bit extreme, but if someone was to execute our current board for corruption, I'd turn a blind eye.
We've seriously been mismanaged for a while now.

Barcilliant

And yet, they have 4 of the last 7 Champions League's...oh how the tides have turned. Tells you how important the management of a club is. Crazy to think that billion dollar organizations like football clubs can be so grossly mismanaged; looking at the various clubs that have gone down, some more dramatically than others, due to some poor planning and/or greed of the suits up top.

Domestically we've been the dominant force. However we have spent alot on useless players and I think we're getting better at selling unlike in the past.

Barcilliant

Domestically we've been the dominant force. However we have spent alot on useless players and I think we're getting better at selling unlike in the past.

Leo_Messi

[tw]1080935626671882240[/tw]

There was a time when such average players were not even rumored to us as it was below the club.

:lol:

Spot on. The current useless board has been our greatest and most fierce enemy since 2010. The sooner those imbeciles are gone the better. I can't wait for the summer of 2021.

This might be a bit extreme, but if someone was to execute our current board for corruption, I'd turn a blind eye.
We've seriously been mismanaged for a while now.

Well, I would not cry if they were randomly sent away to work in concentration camps in North Korea. At least they would not be ruining this club further. Not only the football section. They have completely ruined the basketball section.

Last edited:

Givenchy

first we took Malcom, now were competing with Roma for another player, we got hilariously knocked out by them aswell, EV has known our level all along.. that genius. maybe the board are also learning :valverde:

Messi983

There was a time when such average players were not even rumored to us as it was below the club.

There were also times when we were signing players like Dehu, Christanval or Chygrinsky if we're only talking about CBs. I'm pretty sure Maripan is better than all of them. He's a good CB but obviously doing well for a defensive team like Alaves is something different than playing for Barça though people will probably argue :valverde: is also playing defensive football so Maripan would actually be a good fit for us.:p

I'm 99% this is just a stupid rumour - probably Maripan's agent trying to get some attention for his player - but will leave this here anyway.

[youtube]1tLz0FUywKI[/youtube]

Riordon

With Todibo and Rabiot for almost no money I think we are in for a big transfer.

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if we went all in for Harry Kane.

Joan

With Todibo and Rabiot for almost no money I think we are in for a big transfer.

Don't think so. We've made 2 big transfers recently. Probably trying to balance the books.

GOAT_SUAREZ

not sure. Don't think we'll go crazy. I think we'll sign a striker but not Kane. More Gomez/Jovic caliber. Doubt we'll do more. It's not like we have a ton of open roster spots even if we sell our dead weight Denis and Rafinha and let Samper, Vermaelen und Munir walk. Striker for Munir, Todibo for Vermaelen, Rabiot for Denis, Alena for Rafinha. Don't have to spend huge bucks to strengthen the squad. Might be better off saving it and spend it in 2020.

Home of Barca Fans