Barca Transfers and Rumors

Porque

Only 80? Why not 180? :lol:

Lille have also set the asking price for Pepe at 80m :D.

Welcome to modern football. Where 80 is the new 18.

The new French TV rights and no buyout clauses mean French teams can now raise their asking prices. But these are crazy.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Barca enters Kane race, Neymar keeps calling Camp Nou for Barca return... :lol:

Oh well, papers need to write about something during holiday season.

Haven't seen much about getting a backup LB, which should be only realistic option this January.

Joan

Barca enters Kane race, Neymar keeps calling Camp Nou for Barca return... :lol:

Oh well, papers need to write about something during holiday season.

Haven't seen much about getting a backup LB, which should be only realistic option this January.

Reports after Spurs match were saying the club's content with Miranda being the backup LB. Doubt we'll see a LB signed.

Zidane82

I'd take Firmino over Kane anyday !
A straight swap for L Suarez would be fabulous and then buy the Ajax lads and we could dominate the world for 7 years easy

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Since we are dreaming; sell Pique, Rakitic, Suarez. Get de Ligt and de Jong (or start Arthur) and play Messi centrally where he is natural and Coutinho slides right in on left side. Also, a B option tall striker like Mandžukić who can handle pressure and work his ass off.

But first and foremost: boot Valverde back to Bilbao. Seems like they need him back too.
Everyone wins.

gasgas

Since we are dreaming

..........................Ter stegen
Cancelo..De ligt........lenglet.........Alba
..........Vidal......de jong......arthur
.........messi.....kane......dembele

vlad

I'd take Firmino over Kane anyday !
A straight swap for L Suarez would be fabulous and then buy the Ajax lads and we could dominate the world for 7 years easy

How would barca with those player dominate the world, you are talking about 2 young talents, not proved WC players and firminho, who looks great in klopps system, as coutinho once, but could struggle here

This isnt football manager

Zidane82

Since we are dreaming; sell Pique, Rakitic, Suarez. Get de Ligt and de Jong (or start Arthur) and play Messi centrally where he is natural and Coutinho slides right in on left side. Also, a B option tall striker like Mandžukić who can handle pressure and work his ass off.

But first and foremost: boot Valverde back to Bilbao. Seems like they need him back too.
Everyone wins.

Yeah , loving all of that !

Zidane82

nope. Greatly overhyped. I won't shed a tear if we miss on those 2. The way people talk about them you would think they are the only 2 players Barca can buy or improve our squad.

Given how good they are and are so young then compare their quality with Rakitic and Roberto ... even the form of Piquerezs and Umtiti , Munir , Rafita and both Suarezs .. also failures of Mina , Digne

Gaudi

Given how good they are and are so young then compare their quality with Rakitic and Roberto ... even the form of Piquerezs and Umtiti , Munir , Rafita and both Suarezs .. also failures of Mina , Digne

Yes, but we are looking for First 11 players not squad players. I do think we need de Light more then de Jong though, considering our defenders form and injuries.

But, since this hype started I started watching Ajax quite a bit. Good for me, in Croatia we can folllow Eredivise so I watched quite a few games.
I can tell you everything I could for any talented kids:
they look great against teams like Venlo, Zwole etc in games in which Ajax scores 5 or more goals. I mean some of the defending those teams put is on par or worse than croatian league. Just look at goal difference of PSV and Ajax?! When I saw them against tougher opponents like Bayern they lost quite a few balls etc….and that is normal, they are young, still learning. My point is do we need to bid for every hyped kid every year? While I'm not sure how these two will end up I can bet with certainty one thing: next year there will be another "never seen" kid. Remember last year and Savic? In Eredivide even that young "new Messi" kid from Real (forgot his name, looks like hitler yugend) looks great.
I wonder if we put Puig, Alena, Wague…(I don't follow B team much but from posters here these are our big talents) in Ajax would they also be diamonds worth 50 or more millions? And we have them already.

Home of Barca Fans