Barca Transfers and Rumors

Messigician

Because he fitted in to our team play so well ?
That period with Messi , Neymar and Suarez runnng riot and scoring freely seems like a fantasy dream compared to the drivel we are being served up now .., week after week .

That is ancient history. Would be crazy to sign him for 5x more than we initially paid for him. And what kind of message does it send that we would bend over backwards for a snake who left us in the rut in the closing stages of the traanfer marekt and then had the audacity to sue us for a loyalty payment. Yeah he can go rot at PSG.

xXKonan

That makes sense. Any idea if the club is looking for a short term fix or a de Ligt type of player? Any rumors out there?
Apparently the club is either looking for a short term fix like Branislav Ivanovic or some cheap fix such as Jorge Mere or Diego Llorente.

The latter two options seem like like waste though. Jorge Mere is young but he would pretty much only be useful for like 6 months as an RCB and we are targeting the lines of De Ligt, and also have young CBs such as Lenglet and Umtiti is getting into his prime as well. Llorente isn't that special either and is sort of in the same predictiment as Mere would be.

Porque

[tw]1070349621141168129[/tw]

For the B team, it seems.

I was watching this thinking he was pretty raw but good and had the right tools to work with. Until I realised Plaza and not Plata. Only 19, worth getting in my opinion.

[youtube]mwjC6oY5v3g[/youtube]

EDIT: Real Valladolid are buying him this Winter mercado.

Last edited:

Donatello

anyone think we'll move for Pogba in january? apparently United fans booed him today vs Arsenal and their pussy of a director won't fire Mou so..

Mou will move back to RM, don't worry.

Its speculated that Perez wants Mou as the next manager and Xabi Alonso as his assistant. The only way Solari will stay is if he wins the CL.

IDK why Mou is always in demand, he hasn't done anything notable(something that makes elite clubs go for him like crazy) since 2010. His teams are boring to watch most of the time, he looses most of the dressing room, and add to that his preference for defensive football at all costs, which usually don't work out. This has happened at RM, Chelsea and UTD.

Last edited:

Givenchy

Its speculated that Perez wants Mou as the next manager and Xabi Alonso as his assistant. The only way Solari will stay is if he wins the CL.

IDK why Mou is always in demand, he hasn't done anything notable(something that makes elite clubs go for him like crazy) since 2010. His teams are boring to watch most of the time, he looses most of the dressing room, and add to that his preference for defensive football at all costs, which usually don't work out. This has happened at RM, Chelsea and UTD.

Mou going back to Madrid would be hilarious, surely Perez isn't that stupid? hope they get Mourinho and waste 200mil+ on Neymar

Messigician

That will never happen. Any talk of Moirinho joining real madrid is fake news

Messigician

Pissed myself laughing reading some of the posts of everton fans in the everton forum

"If they want 50m, pay it, if they want 100m, pay it."

"Pay whatever we need to for Gomes"

"I suspect Man U will sell Pogba and direct a shed-load of money in his direction."

Last edited:

Zidane82

Pissed myself laughing reading some of the posts of eveeton fans in the everton

"If they want 50m, pay it, if they want 100m, pay it."

"Pay whatever we need to for Gomes"

"I suspect Man U will sell Pogba and direct a shed-load of money in his direction."
Imagine if Gomes ends up starring for ManU after all the stick they gave him in here :)

Home of Barca Fans