Barca Transfers and Rumors

xXKonan

Yes, I like him, could say my 2nd club but that's not how Barca should target.
The price is good and he's a great player, but when you look at it as a whole though, you feel like especially with a club our stature that we can do much better in finding more creative solutions IMO.

It would be like us deciding to buy Fabian Ruiz over someone like Arthur. Yeah Ruiz is good and has a good price on him and is league proven and young but you feel like you can do better than just sticking around in your own backyard for talents.

JerseyAddict

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/opinion/20181129/453222841638/miguel-rico-opinion.html

[FONT=source_serif_pro_regular]re clearly, some heavyweight [/FONT]
[FONT=source_serif_pro_regular]and / or[/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_regular] some that signed as a future is not surpassing the present. Playing at Barça is not easy, but bringing players with Barça level is becoming almost impossible. There is not as much talent as is needed, nor is there as much money as they ask for the one[/FONT][FONT=source_serif_pro_regular]

[/FONT]

Ascom

Cover of Mundo Deportivo:

Barça is working on the replacement of Umtiti for the next months, options are:

Signing a future prospect
Signing an experient player(possibly for loan), they talk about Branislav Ivanovic
promoting a La masia player(like Chumi)

Since i don't think we should sign a future prospect because we already have Umtiti, Lenglet and possibly de Ligt i don't think it's necessary to go for the first option and also im not very confidente about La Masia in the position of centre back so maybe option 2 is interesting.

xXKonan

The future prospect they show in their front cover is Getafe's Djené, who was signed by Ramon Planes who works for us now.

He has a 35 Million euro Buyout clause and he's not exactly young or old (27). He's not a bad CB but not really one that you should spend 35 million euros on when in six more months you can save up the money for Di Ligt.

Raketa10

I would rather play a CB from Barca B than spend a lot of money on some average CB in January. If we intend to sign De Ligt and De Jong we should save our money for summer. In case we buy some average CB and than De Jong in summer we would end up with 5 CB's and that's absolutely unnecessary. If there is a possibility to loan some experienced CB for 6 months that's the only way to go.

George_Costanza

I would rather play a CB from Barca B than spend a lot of money on some average CB in January. If we intend to sign De Ligt and De Jong we should save our money for summer. In case we buy some average CB and than De Jong in summer we would end up with 5 CB's and that's absolutely unnecessary. If there is a possibility to loan some experienced CB for 6 months that's the only way to go.

giphy.gif

Home of Barca Fans