Barca Transfers and Rumors

Givenchy

swap Dembele with Hazard. iirc Hazard only has 2 years left on his contract, Conte could end up at Madrid so Hazard probably wouldn't go there. Sarri would probably develop Dembele alot better, Dembele will enjoy London, its win-win

--------------MaTS
Semedo-De Ligt-Umtiti-Alba
---------------Busi
--------Frankie-Arthur
------Messi-Suarez-Hazard

I'd love to see that, balanced midfield, the dutch duo and Messi lite at LW. only problem here is where does Coutinho play?

i will always maintain; Hazard should of been the Neymar replacement, LW is his preffered position and we had a spot open there

Messigician

swap Dembele with Hazard. iirc Hazard only has 2 years left on his contract, Conte could end up at Madrid so Hazard probably wouldn't go there. Sarri would probably develop Dembele alot better, Dembele will enjoy London, its win-win

--------------MaTS
Semedo-De Ligt-Umtiti-Alba
---------------Busi
--------Frankie-Arthur
------Messi-Suarez-Hazard

I'd love to see that, balanced midfield, the dutch duo and Messi lite at LW. only problem here is where does Coutinho play?

i will always maintain; Hazard should of been the Neymar replacement, LW is his preffered position and we had a spot open there

Would be lame to sign a player who keeps sucking off Madrid. Conte ain't going to Madrid either. Not like Hazard can defend anyway.

Why the hell would we swap a young player for an old one anyway?

MTL_Barca

If Valverde can't get Coutinho work in CM there is no point in talking about new world class wingers even in scenarios where Dembele leaves.

Cou is the 3rd most expensive player ever and is in the perfect footballer age. He will always play.

The club probably had

------Sergio------
-Rakitic---Cou----
Messi------Dembele
------Suarez------

in mind. Malcom would also fit good as a backup.

But Valverde has other plans.

MagIX

If Valverde can't get Coutinho work in CM there is no point in talking about new world class wingers even in scenarios where Dembele leaves.

Cou is the 3rd most expensive player ever and is in the perfect footballer age. He will always play.

The club probably had

------Sergio------
-Rakitic---Cou----
Messi------Dembele
------Suarez------

in mind. Malcom would also fit good as a backup.

But Valverde has other plans.

With this lineup we would maybe win la liga and copa as usual, and get humiliated in CL.

BarçaBarça

Would be lame to sign a player who keeps sucking off Madrid. Conte ain't going to Madrid either. Not like Hazard can defend anyway.

Why the hell would we swap a young player for an old one anyway?

Right now, Dembele can only dream of being as good as Hazard. Maybe he will be, but we don't know yet.
With Hazard you have a consistent WC-player. It would be hard to turn that swap down, but again it is unrealistic and shouldn't be a priority to get rid of Dembele at this early time..

Co0ter

Did someone just call Hazard a consistent WC player. He is one of the most INCONSISTENT WC quality players there is.

Andresito

Staff member
i think only me do not think that de light is a good player

we should buy Neymar back and Pogba and also Aderweireld free

3ENYQPOeqS-6.png

Espacio

ehuehue so funny

we can also sell so many player as well
Paulinho, Gomez, Paco, Denise Suarez, we can sell all of these players total 110m€
Neymar(200)+Pogba(150)+Alderweireld(0)

if we can not afford 240m€ why we are the biggest club of the world
PSG can just pay 222m€ for Neymar

Messigician

I hope we sign Manolas need someone rapid in our club. According to official stats he's one of the fastest players in the world period!

Fastest speeds registered this season :dash:

Kph*
33.8 MOHAMED SALAH :crown:
33.5 Marcus Rashford*
33.3 Kyle Walker*
33.3 Ousmane Dembélé*
33.1 Kostas Manolas#UCLfinalpic.twitter.com/QtHD6FSORO
- #UCLfinal (@ChampionsLeague)*May 25, 2018

Home of Barca Fans