Barca Transfers and Rumors

Porque

Potential Suarez replacement?

This young Polish striker, Krzysztof Piatek, has already scored 12 goals for Genoa this season. He scored in each of his appearances. Also, his secondary position is RW, so he probably wouldn't have too much problems switching positions with Messi.

One to watch, IMO.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/krzysztof-piatek/profil/spieler/327757

Incredible start. The last great striker to come out of Genoa was Diego Milito. Went there at the same age too.

He could of done a great job for us actually back in the 2000's. Damn, already over 10 years ago. Now I feel old. :(

Zidane82

They usually turn to crap when they join Barca especially under Valverde who will most likely get an extension

Valverde has had the polar opposite effect on his players to Klopp who has improved virtually every player in Liverpool's squad .. plus they're playing football we can only dream of seeing again :(

Andrew M

Valverde has had the polar opposite effect on his players to Klopp who has improved virtually every player in Liverpool's squad .. plus they're playing football we can only dream of seeing again :(

Tbf, Liverpool were pretty shit when he came on board. Still yet to win a trophy, remember

Zidane82

Tbf, Liverpool were pretty shit when he came on board. Still yet to win a trophy, remember

Look at the form and standard of EVERY Liverpool player though and the way they play is great to watch .

Then look at ours ..
I don't see us winning ANYTHING either until we get rid of this guy .

TrueCule

Look at the way Real played in the last three season and yet they went to win three CLs. Also form at the beginning of the season doesn't matter as long as we're tied with Real on points in la liga. What matters is that we peak at the right time. And if we peak in Spring, it's game on for us tbh.

Giginho75

You want only players and players and players again...

The squad is complete, the summer session market is over...

Let's to focus on our players...
It's just october, the season is much long...

Too often we've done a great first part of season and later we finished the gasoline in spring...

Keep calm!

Zidane82

You want only players and players and players again...

The squad is complete, the summer session market is over...

Let's to focus on our players...
It's just october, the season is much long...

Too often we've done a great first part of season and later we finished the gasoline in spring...

Keep calm!

Complete !?!

As in completely average ... especially in Barca terms ..

Zidane82

I'd love to see a comparison of Barca teams ... this current one set against the Barca with Puyol , Xavi and Iniesta etc ...

Zidane82

Is Barca not complete?
How many players do you want?
Xavi and Iniesta are not replicable, but the life goes on.

We have tooo much deadweight compared to the other top team squads ..

I'm not even sure we are in the top ten of European squads ...

My mate asked me to name the Barca players who would walk into the Liverpool team and I struggled to name anyone ...

Would Messi be any better than Salah for Liverpool ?
Coutinho is fabulous but he's not been missed at all by them..

Giginho75

We have tooo much deadweight compared to the other top team squads ..

I'm not even sure we are in the top ten of European squads ...

My mate asked me to name the Barca players who would walk into the Liverpool team and I struggled to name anyone ...

Would Messi be any better than Salah for Liverpool ?
Coutinho is fabulous but he's not been missed at all by them..

Maybe Levante and Eibar are better than us!!!
Leo in the Liverpool team? For sure only a backup, useful for bench!!!

I'm always surprised when I read these opinions about Barca.

Home of Barca Fans