Barca Transfers and Rumors

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Right footed center back is a must next summer, think this is clear now.

De-Ligt-geniet-weer-als-man-van-de-wedstrijd-sportnieuws-nl-17102672-756x422.jpg

Zidane82

ManU lost again ... they're the English version of us as regards playing style and results ..

Anyways it moves Pogba a step closer to us as he was subbed off again

Zidane82

Wow ... breaking news ... things are gonna get interesting and real fast !!

Suarez has apparently broke ranks !!

Copied from Twitter
~~~

Suárez: "Valverde remains passive... We now have a very tough game in the Champions League and it could go any way. I always say responsibility leans more to the players' side... but Valverde needs to start doing more."

Givenchy

Wow ... breaking news ... things are gonna get interesting and real fast !!

Suarez has apparently broke ranks !!

Copied from Twitter
~~~

Suárez: "Valverde remains passive... We now have a very tough game in the Champions League and it could go any way. I always say responsibility leans more to the players' side... but Valverde needs to start doing more."

can you link the tweet or embed it? sounds like fake news but tbh i hope its true

would be pretty ironic that Suarez is calling out the manager who keeps playing his sorry ass :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
can you link the tweet or embed it? sounds like fake news but tbh i hope its true

would be pretty ironic that Suarez is calling out the manager who keeps playing his sorry ass :lol:

It's the former Barcelona player and legend, 1960 BdO winner Luis Suarez. The 83 year old.

gasgas

Potential Suarez replacement?

This young Polish striker, Krzysztof Piatek, has already scored 12 goals for Genoa this season. He scored in each of his appearances. Also, his secondary position is RW, so he probably wouldn't have too much problems switching positions with Messi.

One to watch, IMO.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/krzysztof-piatek/profil/spieler/327757

They usually turn to crap when they join Barca especially under Valverde who will most likely get an extension

Home of Barca Fans