Barca Transfers and Rumors

Zidane82

Rafinha is apparently due to sign a loan deal as we speak ... with a buy back clause ...

Rafinha is close to joining Real Betis. His father and representative, Mazinho, is in Seville right now negotiating a possible loan deal for his son to the Andalusian club. [RAC1

Last edited:

FCBfan22

Rafinha is apparently due to sign a loan deal as we speak ... with a buy back clause ...

Rafinha is close to joining Real Betis. His father and representative, Mazinho, is in Seville right now negotiating a possible loan deal for his son to the Andalusian club. [RAC1

Loan deal with a buyback?

:lol:

You mean option to buy?

Devils

[tw]1031671401223217152[/tw]

Looks like RABIOT is the next smokscreen for our new secret signing!

Wonder who it could be...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
[tw]1031671401223217152[/tw]

Looks like RABIOT is the next smokscreen for our new secret signing!

Wonder who it could be...
Hope you're right

It would only be madness to sell Rafinha who's miles better than Rabiot and buying the latter who'd cost almost thrice! That, when the club, that we will be making the transaction with, has been humiliating us in the transfer window for almost a decade now!!

Not to mention helping them with FFP and ruining the chances of ever being able to sign the next big thing- MBappe

Sweden

I see that Real and Atletico are interested in Marcos Alonso.
Would have been a good backup for Alba.
Around 30M. (According to AS)

Last edited:

vuji_31

I don't think Alonso will go less for then 65million.He is great he is starter and no way he would go to Atletico or Real to be bench player.

I don't see why would we sign Rabiot where we don't really need him in any option.
Busquets,Rakitić,Coutinho,Arthur,Vidal,Roberto,Denis and Alena.

So I don't think we will buy him.

Hope so it is some striker.Someone big and strong in the air.
But I don't know anyone who could be that.

hulinat

We should definitely keep Rafinha unless someone comes up with a +30M offer for him. No more loans, keep him and watch how he does this season and if he impresses then renew his contract.

FC433

MA is a quality LB and will never accept to be a substitute. He is not that young 27 which means that he will not replace Alba in the future.

30m? It would be a decent deal if any team got him for 50m.

My pick for a LB would be Girmaldo.

Home of Barca Fans