Barca Transfers and Rumors

xXKonan

-Rakitic isn't going anywhere.

-Dembele will stay because the team that the board/papers want to sell to can't afford to fork over a big offer for him right now.

-Rabiot is staying at PSG.

Zidane82

Rabiot rejects the renewal offer of PSG, Pogba warns that "there are things that I can not say or they'll fine me", Rakitic has important offers and Barça does not care that other clubs contact Dembélé ... it is going to be a very long month of August.

[tw]1028656887489810432[/tw]

Judging by the first half I've just sat through it's gonna be a flaming long season nevermind August

Raketa10

Raki and Dembouz are going nowhere!

I have a feeling one of the three mentioned will be signed (Pogba, Rabiot or De Jong). Probably De Jong or Rabiot since Mou won’t sell Pogba now. If I had to choose I would sign De Jong this summer and loan him back to Ajax for one more year and I would probably go for Pogba next summer after we sell Rakitic.

To be honest I am not sure what to think about Rabiot. He is for sure a good player but his personality is something I don’t like and he is still not a true world class midfielder. Can he become a world class or not I don’t know. On the other side I am also not sure if Pogba is a good fit for us but he is for sure a class above Rabiot

Last edited:

PhilS

Would rather we spent on a #9.

Keep the money in the bank. Messi, Suarez, Dembele, Malcolm, Munir, Coutinho, Rafinha, that's a pretty good selection of forwards. None big, but big is not the Barca way. Serious money will be needed for a major weapon when Messi and Suarez can no longer play full-time.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Wow, now that Arnaiz is sold - Barca actually made money on transfers this season! Essentially, we have bought Coutinho, Dembele, Malcom, Arthur, Clément and Vidal with the money that we got for Neymar!!

Yes we have increased the wage bill but that's still a great business!!

Now, these guys should settle down and improve the team to justify the increase in the wage bill

Icarium

Lifestealer
We can't go for a number 9 this season. There is no one available who is good enough for Barca. We have to wait for next season to splash. Really messed up the Griezman transfer, for 100 million he could have had a huge impact. We don't need a strong 9 to push the defenders our wingers should attract enough defenders to have some lanes open. But what we really need a striker who makes runs in between those lanes. Suarez doesn't do that anymore. Need a striker who can do that.

Zidane82

Who would you bring? There is no one on the market right now who is good enough. Griezmann was our only world class option.

How's young Kluivert progressing ??

Would he not be worth a punt ??
Looks like we are gonna be getting someone..

"Asked about Pogba following Barca's 2-1 win against Sevilla in Sunday's Supercopa de Espana, Bartomeu said: "I won't speak of any names, we have respect for all clubs and there are 20 days left "

Raketa10

How's young Kluivert progressing ??

Would he not be worth a punt ??
Looks like we are gonna be getting someone..

"Asked about Pogba following Barca's 2-1 win against Sevilla in Sunday's Supercopa de Espana, Bartomeu said: "I won't speak of any names, we have respect for all clubs and there are 20 days left "

Kluivert is a winger not a CF and he signed for Roma this summer.

FCBfan22

We need a Henry-esque goalscoring LWF.

Any ideas who? I mean, I know there is no world class solutions, but do you know who might have the potential to fill that role.

Home of Barca Fans