Barca Transfers and Rumors

Trickykid

We are in a big f... problem. We need to offload at least 4 or 5 more players and as things stand right now that will be unbelievably hard.

Paco or Munir - as far as I know we have no offers for any for them
Marlon - same situation
Mina - apparently we request too much and his salary demands are too big
Denis - as things stand he’ll stay and I it’s a wrong fucking decision
Samper - I can see another loan incoming
Gomes - I would let him go for free
Rafinha - he is the only one who is worth some money and he is also the only one out of these players who I wouldn’t mind having here if we don’t get a fair offer.

When I look at these players I can see a great number of loans incoming. :facepalm:

Why are i you so intent on believing that every-fucking-thing that happens in our transfer dealings is public knowledge? I mean, if this window hasn't taught you the complete opposite, what will?

xXKonan

[tw]1026216981769465856[/tw]

Ojo man says Valverde wants a Left back but the Club recommends to trust Cucurella and Miranda.

xXKonan

Just reading these rumors one has to question when is it enough?

This is the first time in awhile that I feel actually comfortable on what we have considering the B team has some great talents as well as we have seen in the likes of Miranda,Puig,O.Busi etc. If we really want a CM, I would rather wait for FDJ and trust in what we already have.

Last season our midfield selections were great but this season? He has Coutinho, Arthur who has shown a lot of potential during preseason and has a rare skill set similar to Xavi. We brought in the likes of Vidal replace Paulinho who when fit is a much better player than Paul was and we have the likes of Alena as well who is recovering from Injury and along with the likes of Puig and other B team options if needed.

Coutinho,Arthur,Vidal along are massive upgrades on the likes of Paulinho,Denis and Gomes. Replacing Iniesta is tough but I feel that Coutinho,Alena and even Puig can help fill that role or at least try to. The only area I feel that we are light on is a forward as I'm not confident in Paco and Munir honestly.

LB is a tricky one but I want to see Valverde rely on Miranda if needed. This is the best squad Valverde has had in his entire coaching career by a long shot and it's time for to utilize it.

Givenchy

Just reading these rumors one has to question when is it enough?

This is the first time in awhile that I feel actually comfortable on what we have considering the B team has some great talents as well as we have seen in the likes of Miranda,Puig,O.Busi etc. If we really want a CM, I would rather wait for FDJ and trust in what we already have.

Last season our midfield selections were great but this season? He has Coutinho, Arthur who has shown a lot of potential during preseason and has a rare skill set similar to Xavi. We brought in the likes of Vidal replace Paulinho who when fit is a much better player than Paul was and we have the likes of Alena as well who is recovering from Injury and along with the likes of Puig and other B team options if needed.

Coutinho,Arthur,Vidal along are massive upgrades on the likes of Paulinho,Denis and Gomes. Replacing Iniesta is tough but I feel that Coutinho,Alena and even Puig can help fill that role or at least try to. The only area I feel that we are light on is a forward as I'm not confident in Paco and Munir honestly.

LB is a tricky one but I want to see Valverde rely on Miranda if needed. This is the best squad Valverde has had in his entire coaching career by a long shot and it's time for to utilize it.

I agree. the only position other than LB possibly is a ST like Mandzukic off the bench or a Giroud type. I'd sell both Munir and Paco and maybe bring in a young striker aswell

obviously it'd be great if Suarez can regain form but im kinda hoping if he continues his shitness, EV will use him off the bench/rest him more playing Dembele-Leo-Malcom

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If we get another LB to be Alba’s backup, what is the point of selling Digne?

I understand he wanted to leave, but if we keep doing this, we will have to keep selling and buying the backup every summer. Valverde should just listen to the club and stick with Cucu and Miranda.

xXKonan

Digne said in a interview with Everton, that Valverde wanted to keep him and rated him yet despite that he didn't play a lot last season as Valverde chose to play Alba much more and I don't blame Digne for leaving at all.

Honestly I don't think the LB issue is all that bad at all. It's not like Alba's backup is a declining and injury prone Adriano and Mathieu. The other options we have if Valverde doesn't trust Miranda or Cucu enough in Big games are Roberto,Umtiti and even Semedo.

Roberto did okay as a LB in the games he played and you can count on him to show up when needed. Umtiti himself was a LB at one point before being converted into a CB and Semedo also has experience at LB as he played there for Benfica at times.

LB is tricky but isn't all that dire like it was under Lucho with declining Injury prone Adriano and Mathieu who admitted a number of times he can't play LB as effectively anymore at the time due to a persistent ankle problems.

jairzinho

[tw]1026216981769465856[/tw]

Ojo man says Valverde wants a Left back but the Club recommends to trust Cucurella and Miranda.

I'm a huge fan of promoting Barca B players but Cucu and Miranda aren't ready.

This guy is though.

[youtube][/youtube]

Last edited:

soul24rage

If I could buy one more player, I would like to buy a back up striker who has skills and physique similar to Dzeko or Mandzukic. Someone who is tall and strong who can head the ball whenever teams park the bus. We need as much variety as possible to score. Crazy idea but if only he had an EU passport, I would have kept Mina for that role only as his heading could be very useful in those situations :mou:

Home of Barca Fans