Barca Transfers and Rumors

Riordon

Agree, and compared to some of our midfield signing who didn't success, he is very good defensively. Reports say Ajax wants 50m but we want to close the operation for 35-40. Lets see if we get him. Overmars was very clear the other day: nobody is leaving.

GOAT_SUAREZ

Agree, and compared to some of our midfield signing who didn't success, he is very good defensively. Reports say Ajax wants 50m but we want to close the operation for 35-40. Lets see if we get him. Overmars was very clear the other day: nobody is leaving.

Overmars was clear but lets be honest. Ajax will sell at the right price after the UCL qualifiers are over.

Riordon

Overmars was clear but lets be honest. Ajax will sell at the right price after the UCL qualifiers are over.

Lets hope. To be honest if they keep playing him as a CB he should leave. Reliable journalist are confident that we will at least secure him for next year.

Jombi

I just dont understand why Thiago will be available for a mere 60m. That's a fire sale price if I ever saw one. We should definitely move if there is even a hint of truth to that.

FC433

I expect one more signing and it is going to be a midfielder. Thiago, Pjanic, Rabiot and De Jong. I personally believe that De Jong is coming even if we get a midfielder; therefore, I would like us to get an experienced CM.

Thiago and Pjanic are good options and both are available. We may also get a GK if JC leaves. At least one more signing and three max. We definitely should not get both Rabiot and De Jong.

Raketa10

Can we now PLEASE concentrate on signing an experienced midfielder who will improve our squad immediately?!

Last edited:

Raketa10

If we are optimistic, maybe Yerry Mina, Cillessen and Rafinha can bring us closer to that sum, but it sure wont be easy. Loans are bound to happen for several of the rest.

I wouldn’t sell Cillesen since we’ll have to spend 80% of that money on a new goalkeeper, so why bother?

Jombi

I wouldn’t sell Cillesen since we’ll have to spend 80% of that money on a new goalkeeper, so why bother?

Counting on Ter Stegen staying healthy I guess and go for some cheap veteran as backup in order to reinforce more urgent areas of the team.

Gnidrologist

Proper chance = loan or buy back option. Go on loan, make a splash and you will get your chance. It s simple really.
Not really, no. At least not at Barca, that has never been the case. Only la masia product that got back from loan and shined i can remember is Pique and not because he made a splash at MU, but because of Pep. We really lack coaches with vision.

Home of Barca Fans