Barca Transfers and Rumors

Givenchy

If buying Kante will make central defenders like ageing Morgan and Huth at Leicester look good he’s a must. But Arthur does have CDM attributes which may complicate these rumours or my wish I should say.

Hazard is playing at the top level now, been the World Cup Star by far. Real have lost Ronaldo and I’m sure both clubs will have bidding war. The quartet of Messi Coutinho Suárez and Hazard will be phenomenal. Absolutely phenomenal. Surrounded by the rest of the Barça stars of course

totally agree but sadly I don't think we can afford Hazard unless we manage to sell the dead weight first and Madrid will be moving quickly now the world cup is almost over.

if you had the choice, Hazard or Kante, who would you take?

Jombi

Real Madrid will have to pay a lot of money for Hazard who will be 28 in January. It shows there are not many good options available for them (or us) which is a good thing as they have a ton of money to spend in a market thats not very good. Thank goodness Mbappe is unavailable for the foreseeable future.

Donatello

Real Madrid will have to pay a lot of money for Hazard who will be 28 in January. It shows there are not many good options available for them (or us) which is a good thing as they have a ton of money to spend in a market thats not very good. Thank goodness Mbappe is unavailable for the foreseeable future.

Yes, they need a Ronaldo replacement. But, they aren't desperate. Their sqaud is pretty stacked imo.

Calidad

If I were Real, I’d buy Hazard, and largely leave it at that for the front line this year. I don’t think anyone who may be available will be worth the outlay. Lewandowski, Icardi, who I’ve seen mentioned in a few places are not worth the money. Kane isn’t available and wouldn’t be worth the money either.

Neymar + Mbappe world be the the only CF’s who are, and PSG aren’t letting them go this year, and I don’t see the point of chucking 100m on someone, just because no one better is available.

They’d be better if biding their time until next year for a CF, and see what’s out there, or maybe find an experienced, cheap stop gap this year and get more out of Bezema.

gsgosal

totally agree but sadly I don't think we can afford Hazard unless we manage to sell the dead weight first and Madrid will be moving quickly now the world cup is almost over.

if you had the choice, Hazard or Kante, who would you take?

After this the answer is obvious Hazard now. Kante collapses in Chelsea training earlier in the season, and reports of having breathing problems for these finals. Which is really sad if true and serious.

It’s a tough few years for us, outside of Hazard and De Bruyne I would rather us keep the cash and not spend outlandishly

vuji_31

After this WC I dont think Kante is what we need.We need someone who controle midfield,asist and score goals - Eriksen.

I dont have on my mind someone like him.De Bruyne and Isco are not options.

GOAT_SUAREZ

After this WC I dont think Kante is what we need.We need someone who controle midfield,asist and score goals - Eriksen.

I dont have on my mind someone like him.De Bruyne and Isco are not options.

He can still cover a ton of space and we could keep Rakitic fresh.

gasgas

..................Suarez..........
...................Messi...........
..Coutinho...................Dembele
.........busquets..rakitic
alba......umtiti.......lenglet.....semedo
.......................mats...

we need runners on the team

gsgosal

..................Suarez..........
...................Messi...........
..Coutinho...................Dembele
.........busquets..rakitic
alba......umtiti.......lenglet.....semedo
.......................mats...

we need runners on the team

In a game of FIFA perhaps, but our style is possession based. Always is and always will be...taught from ground up (la masia)

Home of Barca Fans