Barca Transfers and Rumors

Donatello

Just go big for Eriksen, right now we're flat out in terms of buying and selling (40+35 for Arthur and soon to be Lenglet, and 50+13+12 for Paulinho, Deulofeu and soon to be Marlon). So we in theory we still have that 60M of the yearly budget and 100M saved from Griezmann . Sell Gomes, Rafinha, Vidal, and possibly Paco and Mina, that's extra cca. 100M right there, if we're being optimistic. That's 260M altogether. And it's enough to get first option for De Jong and possibly De Ligt for next year at the latest, and at least put in a serious bid for Eriksen. Anyway, that's my look on deals we should do this summer.

Its not true. That 100 million was most probably going to come from sales.

GOAT_SUAREZ

Eriksen is not worth 150 mil for God s sake, specialy with 2 years left on his contract. He is an awesome player, but this numbers above 100 mil for every player that makes some sort of impact are ridiculous.
De Jong option is better, even though he is not WC yet, but he is an investment. It s time we start to operate like a bussines and not just throw money at other clubs. Didn t we learn nothing last summer?
exactly.

We will not spend money just because we have it.

I really wouldn't expect Barca to go for more than Rabiot and Lenglet.

gregorrin10

Eriksen is not worth 150 mil for God s sake, specialy with 2 years left on his contract. He is an awesome player, but this numbers above 100 mil for every player that makes some sort of impact are ridiculous.
De Jong option is better, even though he is not WC yet, but he is an investment. It s time we start to operate like a bussines and not just throw money at other clubs. Didn t we learn nothing last summer?

Okay, then at least go for De Jong and not for Rabiot...i'm not against the idea of getting De Jong, i hope we do get him by next summer at the latest...but if we don't get another midfielder, then get De Jong this summer instead of the next.

BBZ8800

Okay, then at least go for De Jong and not for Rabiot...i'm not against the idea of getting De Jong, i hope we do get him by next summer at the latest...but if we don't get another midfielder, then get De Jong this summer instead of the next.

Arthur with 0 matches in Europe.
And De Jong with 40 senior matches in the 1st divison, over Rabiot with 6 full seasons in a French top division & Champions league (213 matches in total, 31 matches in a Champions league)?

Imagine Rakitic getting injured in a spring and we have to play Busi-Arthur-De Jong in a Champions league knockout rounds.

I don't know about you guys, but I am not excited about THAT possibility.

LordLichtenstein

Initial transfer budget:
-------------------------------------
€60M - Total

Players sold:
€50M - Paulinho
€13M - Deulofeu
€63M - Total

Players bought:
€35M - Lenglet
€32.8M - Arthur
€67.8M - Total

Transfer balance:
€60M - Initial transfer budget
€63M - Players sold
€67.8M - Players bought
€55.2M - Total

Possible upcoming tranfers:
€30-35M - Cillessen
€20-25M - Rafinha
€20-25M - Mina
€20-25M - Gomes
€10-15M - Marlon
€10-15M - Munir
€05-10M - Vidal
€115-150 - Total

Possible upcoming transfer balance:
€178-213M - Players sold
€67.8M - Players bought
€170.2-205.2 - Total

Last edited:

FCBfan22

Initial transfer budget:
€60M - Total

Players sold:
€50M - Paulinho
€13M - Deulofeu
€63M - Total

Players bought:
€35M - Lenglet
€32.8M - Arthur
€67.8M - Total

Transfer balance:
€63M - Players sold
€67.8M - Players bought
€55.2M - Total

Possible upcoming tranfers:
€30-35M - Cillessen
€20-25M - Rafinha
€20-25M - Mina
€20-25M - Gomes
€10-15M - Marlon
€10-15M - Munir
€05-10M - Vidal
€115-150 - Total

Again, we haven't recieved money for Paulinho yet.

Jombi

Arthur with 0 matches in Europe.
And De Jong with 40 senior matches in the 1st divison, over Rabiot with 6 full seasons in a French top division & Champions league (213 matches in total, 31 matches in a Champions league)?

Imagine Rakitic getting injured in a spring and we have to play Busi-Arthur-De Jong in a Champions league knockout rounds.

I don't know about you guys, but I am not excited about THAT possibility.

Or Mbappe last year with 20 senior games vs Lukaku and Morata with 6 senior seasons.

Marcelo didnt have any matches in Europe either when he arrived at RM as an 18 year old. He made that position his own in no time at all.

If Rabiot gets some crazy wage from us, we should forget about him.

Jombi

Again, we haven't recieved money for Paulinho yet.

And we cant just ignore the add-ons either. They are being paid. If we ignore the add-ons for our current signings then we must include the add-ons for the players we signed last season for this seasons.

GOAT_SUAREZ

Or Mbappe last year with 20 senior games vs Lukaku and Morata with 6 senior seasons.

Marcelo didnt have any matches in Europe either when he arrived at RM as an 18 year old. He made that position his own in no time at all.

If Rabiot gets some crazy wage from us, we should forget about him.

Barca is all in an Rabiot are ready to pay him 7 million per anno.

Judoman

I m fine with Rabiot if he isn t bought for some ridiculous amount.
He has 1 year left, so that should be ok, He can always be sold at higher price later if he doesn t make it.

I m more worried about sales, since i ve not heard anything new about it and there are few players left to be sold.

Last edited:

FC433

We need that Croatian spirt. Go and suggest some Croatian players?

what do you think of Perišić? Was Ante Rebic the one who talked about Messi?

Givenchy

We need that Croatian spirt. Go and suggest some Croatian players?

what do you think of Perišić? Was Ante Rebic the one who talked about Messi?

honestly? none. maybe Mandzukic from the bench but players like Perisic, Rebic etc are nowhere near good enough

we already have our boy from Croatia :rakitic:

ps: can we have an updated Raki emoji?

edit: just remembered that RB from Atleti, he destroyed us down the right last night

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans