Barca Transfers and Rumors

DD92

MAtS
Semedo (Roberto)-Piquè-Umtiti-Alba
Eriksen/Thiago/?-Busquets-Rakitić (Arthur)
Dembelè-Messi (Suárez)-Coutinho

That's how Barça should line up next season IMHO. I would try to get Eriksen, no matter what it takes: he's an amazing player despite being similar to Cou.

xXKonan

Isn't Mena going out on loan ??

Maybe not given Umtiti's WC performance !
Mina is going regardless if Umtiti's performances. Arthur is a non eu player and Mina is leaving because he occupies a Non-eu spot and we are after Lenglet as well to replace him.

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Lozano is the breakthrough player of the tourney so far.

I really wanted this tourney to show Bartomeu and Abidal how well Thiago links up with Busquets but he just hasn't got the minutes and doesn't look like he will with Hierro preferring Koke.

TitoTata

Banned

I really wanted this tourney to show Bartomeu and Abidal how well Thiago links up with Busquets but he just hasn't got the minutes and doesn't look like he will with Hierro preferring Koke.

Wonder if we could nick David Silva ;)

TitoTata

Banned

Agreed .... great attacking ability down the left plus willingness to fight for the team . That long bursting run to make the last gasp tackle in the right back area was staggering.

I also like Forsberg from Sweden and Serbia's SMS

xXKonan

MD's front cover says they we want to announce both Arthur and Lenglet in the beginning of July.

The cover mentions that we are interested in both Golovin and Milikonic-Savic as Midfield options.

Not sure about either of them but if I were to splash the cash between the two it would easily be Milikonic-Savic.

Givenchy

MD's front cover says they we want to announce both Arthur and Lenglet in the beginning of July.

The cover mentions that we are interested in both Golovin and Milikonic-Savic as Midfield options.

Not sure about either of them but if I were to splash the cash between the two it would easily be Milikonic-Savic.

wouldn't go near either of them. SMS has the potential but Lazio are in dreamland if they think anyones paying anymore than 60m for him. Golovin has done well for Russia in a poor group and im not sure why but i can just see him at Arsenal

we have to move for Pjanic/Thiago if we want to challenge for the CL imo

SeloBarca

Only the Serbian youngster ( SMS ) and the Russian number 6 Cheryshev have impressed me thus far . Coutinho player of competition as things stand

I wouldnt touch the Russian players tbh.
They almost always perform better in the NT than they do at club level.

havent watched a game with Serbia yet actually.

Sounds like bullshit unless we sell Suarez.

Even Suarez is rumored to have said he wants Lozano to replace him one day.
I dont see him as a striker though. Seem to work better in a LW or AM role.
Maybe Lozano and Coutinho could work out some overlapping tactic on the left side.

Read some rumors about Kante aswell, but rumors are flying everywhere when it comes to Barcelona these days.

Last edited:

TitoTata

Banned
I wouldnt touch the Russian players tbh.
They almost always perform better in the NT than they do at club level.

havent watched a game with Serbia yet actually.

Even Suarez is rumored to have said he wants Lozano to replace him one day.
I dont see him as a striker though. Seem to work better in a LW or AM role.
Maybe Lozano and Coutinho could work out some overlapping tactic on the left side.
Cheryshev already plays for Villarreal.

Home of Barca Fans