Df2KwZmX0AEWhZ-.jpg

Sport with us focusing on a CM.

De Jong-Advanced
Thiago-Possible
Pjanic-Open Option
Rabiot-Difficult
Eriksen-Very Difficult.

tacticvarium

That would be 4 midfielders along with Aleñá which is way too many for one season. It's also against what Valverde said about having smaller squad.

SeloBarca

That would be 4 midfielders along with Aleñá which is way too many for one season. It's also against what Valverde said about having smaller squad.

If we sell all the crap, its not to many.
I prefer Pjanic to Thiago or Eriksen.

If we could get those 3, we really need to go back to 4-3-3, and maybe get a better backup striker/winger than Paco.
Should also get De Ligt while hes still relativly cheap.

Last edited:

Alik

I've no idea what our squad will look like next season, or what formation we will be playing.

I think we will end up buying just one midfielder and that Suarez will remain a starter. If that's the case, how are we going to line-up? Will we keep the 4-4-2? If we go back to 4-3-3, where will Messi play?

PhilS

I've no idea what our squad will look like next season, or what formation we will be playing.

I think we will end up buying just one midfielder and that Suarez will remain a starter. If that's the case, how are we going to line-up? Will we keep the 4-4-2? If we go back to 4-3-3, where will Messi play?

Usually, 4-4-2, with Messi and Suarez up front. The alternate formation 4-3-3, resting either Messi or Suarez, both Coutinho and Dembele up front, Messi or Suarez in the middle of the front line. If the depth can be improved just a bit, I see another Liga, another Copa, and a decent chance in CL.

RIZALDINHO

griezmann decided not to join us, our priority should be to improving our midfield. we should sign thiago, Frenkie de Jong, lenglet and matthijs de ligt, we should sell gomez, paulinho, vidal, mina, marlon, samper and rafinha

stegan

semedo/roberto pique/lenglet umtiti/de light alba

busquests/rakitic

thaigo/de jong coutinho/alena

messi suarez dembele

Home of Barca Fans