Barca Transfers and Rumors

FinBarcelonafan

Coutinho is probably the second best player at Barca after Messi already.

Dembele is young and his fee is not relevant if you are comparing the ages etc of squads. Cant just have it that take account of fee but not what Barca get.

Real have a group of their best players who their CL success has laregly been built on who are 30+ Navas, Ramos, Marcelo, Modric, Ronaldo and Benzema will all need replaced with huge money in next few years.

While Barca have been at a different stage in having to replace legendary players in recent times which leads to the bigger fees.

Very well said. Real will spend a fortune like we did last few years when Ronaldo, Modric and co retire.

JamDav1982

That also doesn't make sense. Give an answer, or forget it & don't try again.
I am not instersted in picking useless fight, on a public forum, with an unknown person, to waste my time and energy.
If you put statements, back it, don't shift the topic or you should leave it.

An answer to what?

You are all over the place.

JamDav1982

That's what a good squad planning means, which we sadly lack. We can't make players agree to our terms, while RM do it with a charm, they signed Rodrygo, & he also agreed to the deal & rejected Barca & PSG, despite Real having numerous players at same position. Whether he turns out good or bad is another question. But the point is Dembele was also a similiar player back then, and we could make him accept the terms.

Rodrygo never rejected Barca.

You dont have a clue what you are on about.

In your world two 16/17 year olds on 80/90m is great business but Dembele we cant talk of as a young Barca player due to his fee.

Donatello

Thanks again. You are correct.

But I wan't wrong either, complete and utter mean the same.

But sadly, I learn from my mistakes and don't give a shit about anything else.

(Had I not done this argument, I would've thought "complete & utter" as a form of incorrect usage. Learnt something, thanks mate..

But still not get what's wrong with "its", as you mentioned.

Last edited:

Joan

That's what a good squad planning means, which we sadly lack. We can't make players agree to our terms, while RM do it with a charm, they signed Rodrygo, & he also agreed to the deal & rejected Barca & PSG, despite Real having numerous players at same position. Whether he turns out good or bad is another question. But the point is Dembele was also a similiar player back then, and we could make him accept the terms.

Players go to such clubs because of game time, we can't give them that.

Rodrygo never rejected Barca. We didn't wanna splash 50m on him. But that's scouting, according to you.

Donatello

Rodrygo never rejected Barca.

You dont have a clue what you are on about.

In your world two 16/17 year olds on 80/90m is great business but Dembele we cant talk of as a young Barca player due to his fee.

I didn't say Rodrygo rejected us. I said, the way RM signed Rodrygo, we should have signed Dembele. Don't jump on conclusions so early.

Joan

I didn't say Rodrygo rejected us. I said, the way RM signed Rodrygo, we should have signed Dembele. Don't jump on conclusions so early.

What's this?

Donatello

What's this?

It may have been misunderstood. But my context was RM signed a player who was also wanted by Barcelona and PSG, but he rejected the chance to join them & insted agreed to RM's terms despite them having many players at similiar position. We were in a similiar position back then with Dembele, but we didn't succeed.

JamDav1982

It may have been misunderstood. But my context was RM signed a player who was also wanted by Barcelona and PSG, but he rejected the chance to join them & insted agreed to their terms despite them having many players at similiar position. We were in a similiar position with Dembele back then, but we didn't succeed.

No it wasnt misunderstood by anyone else it is what you wrote.

Barca were never paying that fee for him so there was not this choice you are trying to make out.

Joan

It may have been misunderstood. But my context was RM signed a player who was also wanted by Barcelona and PSG, but he rejected the chance to join them & insted agreed to RM's terms despite them having many players at similiar position. We were in a similiar position back then with Dembele, but we didn't succeed.

No.

Rodrygo didn't reject Barca because Barca didn't even bid for him. Santos wouldn't negotiate and we weren't willing to pay the clause. Simple as that.

Dembele situation is not similar. He went for playing time.

Donatello

I made the point which I wanted to make. Atleast [MENTION=22463]Joan Laporta[/MENTION] understood what I mean, sorry for those who couldn't. Its a forum & I am entitled to put my views. Agreeing to it or not is a personal decision.

But, I still stand by my point, whether you accept it or not that, "RM is better than us at negotiating with a player".

Last edited:

FCBfan22

I made the point which I wanted to make. Atleast [MENTION=22463]Joan Laporta[/MENTION] understood what I mean, sorry for those who couldn't. Its a forum & I am entitled to put my views. Agreeing to it or not is a personal decision.

But, I still stand by my point, hether you accept it or not that, "RM is better than us at negotiating with a player".

Eh?

Ok. But your views on things are strange.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans