Barca Transfers and Rumors

BADGERBHOY

Palace just sold Bolasie to Everton for the same amount. So they just reinvested that back into the team.

Honestly, 40 million for a 33 year GK? He's not worth that.

Maybe not but we should be looking to get at least 25m for him.
It seems that City are desperate to sign him and with the money they have we should be able to get it.

Andrew M

It seems that City are desperate to sign him and with the money they have we should be able to get it.

Bravo is desperate to go. It's best for all parties that he does I think. I'm tired of reading about the tension between the two GKs and would much rather Ter Stegen stay.

Zincubus

Banned

I've only seen one figure quoted for Bravo to City - £17 million Euros .

Didn't we spend £20 million on him though ( £20million on Stegen at the same time )

khaled_a_d

I've only seen one figure quoted for Bravo to City - £17 million Euros .

Didn't we spend £20 million on him though ( £20million on Stegen at the same time )

12M euros ,which is still the 8th & 9th highest figure for a GK IIRC
Bravo deal for City if true will make him 4th most expensive GK in history ,the other 3 joined when they were between 21 & 25

BBZ8800

I've only seen one figure quoted for Bravo to City - £17 million Euros

Sorry, about Pounds and Euros:
You can't have 2 currencies: both £17 million (pounds) and £17 million Euros in the same line of text.
It is then either £17 million (pounds)=20-ish M Euros or just 17 million Euros in Euros.

Last edited:

Guaporta

Other news from Amsterdam; Kenny Tete might be up for sale since Peter Bosz feels like he's lacking in the attacking department. Would love it if we pick him up (and use him as our fifth centre back), he's one of the best young defenders in Europe. He could play as RB, but I reckon he's a perfect fit for CB in our playing style.

Alik

I think it's just the usual polemic levelled at any potential signing on here. You'll pretty much always have at least one poster saying something like, "Why are we linked to him? He's awful. Our board are idiots!".

Everybody seems gutted about losing Claudio Bravo now, but take a look at the opinions on the first few pages of Bravo's thread:

Speaking of, where is [MENTION=15731]Sumlit[/MENTION]? Hasn't posted in months.

PhilS

When Bravo goes, a #2 keeper must be added. All of the names being discussed seem quite superior to Masip. This #2 may not play much, might have a smaller role than what we say for Pinto and Ter Stegen.

No need to add a forward. Munir will play all he can handle, a couple of thousand minutes.

That visa problem does need to be resolved ASAP, right now we see why Barca needs a #5 CB available at Barca B.

Samper should go out on loan, Douglas should be cut.

This squad will be deep enough at forward, have plenty of excess staffing at the 3 midfield positions, be deep enough at CB, deep enough at keeper, I'm optimistic about Sergi Roberto as the new starter at RB, defensively suspect at backup at both backup FB positions. This is a better, deeper squad than last year, time to start kicking butt in La Liga. Save unspent transfer budget for later.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Other news from Amsterdam; Kenny Tete might be up for sale since Peter Bosz feels like he's lacking in the attacking department. Would love it if we pick him up (and use him as our fifth centre back), he's one of the best young defenders in Europe. He could play as RB, but I reckon he's a perfect fit for CB in our playing style.

We have Pique, Masch, Umtiti, Marlboro man and Marlon - that's 5 players. If it's anything we need it would be a Digne for the right side and maybe a CF backup.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They're likely just looking at some prospects for the future. Excellent chance to take a look at some of the German talents too.

Guaporta

Dutch media outlet Telegraaf (very reliable on Ajax news) reporting that Barcelona and Cillessen have reached an agreement on a five year contract. Fee is around €10M-€12M.

xXKonan

They're likely just looking at some prospects for the future. Excellent chance to take a look at some of the German talents too.
I think we are also there for Luan, in case the Alcacer deal falls through.

But it will be a good chance like you said to scout out potential prospects for the future.

Home of Barca Fans