Barca Transfers and Rumors

mia7007

Sign young players when you already cover your main team
We have a big problem in the midfield, lot of players but no confidence except in Busi and Raki. Get a WC third one to the midfield first to rotate with them both like Kante or Pjanic
I would bring at least one of them and De Light even instead of Griezman

Judoman

------------MaTS
Semedo-Pique-Umtiti-Alba
--------------Busi
------Coutinho-Pjanic
Griezmann-Messi-Dembele

bench: Cillisen, de Ligt, Paulinho, Raki, Alena, Paco, Bob

get rid of Suarez, Denis, Gomes AND FUCKING VALVERDE

switch back to a 433 where Messi and Griezmann can interchange, give Dembele and Semedo time to develop

Pjanic is certainly a realistic target as Juve look to be getting Martial from United and reports saying they have to sell 1 of Dybala, Pjanic or Sandro

de Ligt we'd be favourites for, helps that hes from Ajax. Alderweireld would be a good stop gap if Pique continues his shitshow

Looks awesome attack vise, but probably lacks balance. Busi is to slow to cover MF on his own. I like Pjanic, i think he is the only realistic WC or near WC MF option there is, but i m not
sure how he and Coutinho would look defense vise. Madrid has brazilian beast to cover for Modric and Kroos and Modric is great in defense.

I do like attacking 3 though. I think those 3 would be efective as hell.

Jombi

Sign young players when you already cover your main team
We have a big problem in the midfield, lot of players but no confidence except in Busi and Raki. Get a WC third one to the midfield first to rotate with them both like Kante or Pjanic
I would bring at least one of them and De Light even instead of Griezman

I dont think Pjanic is that good for what we would pay and Kante is not available until proven otherwise. Fabian Ruiz has been one of the best midfielders in La Liga this season and the main reason why Betis are where they are in the table, so for such a price, I think it could be worth a shot.

Devils

Sport are also running with the story that we have made contact with Lenglet in case Umtiti decides to leave.

Their anti-Umtiti agenda is ridiculous at this point. Almost as if they are trying to push him out themselves.

BarcaOG

Banned
what we need is a god damn wc mid fielder or two. that should take a lot of load off messi and solidify our play..we havent had a proper midfield since xavi left

SeloBarca

While it would be nice to sign De Ligt and De Jong they are players for the future, they are not ready for big games yet.

Having Coutinho available for CL will be a big upgrade but we need better players to play alongside him.
Dont know if longtime plan is to play Countinho as LW or AM either.
Arthur hopefully will do well but probably wont arrive until January, and we probably need to get atleast 1 more backup midfielder if offload the ones we have.
We would have Coutinho, Arthur, Busquetes, De Jong and maybe Rakitic

Mina looks like hes going of on loan, very strange buy.
Digne could leave aswell.
And if Umtiti leaves there barely any left in defence.
How is Tah doing?

Then in attack we have Griezmann most likely coming in, but Dembele might leave.

Theres alot of uncertainty in the team right now and there will be alot of work to do.
It could be around 10 players moving in and out.
But knowing our board well spend wholes ummer trying to buy Verratti.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I am against signing another CB before Mina gets a fair chance.

MD does mention CB though and so does today's Sport (Langlet).

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'm fine with tying up both for 2019 as Vermaelen will leave then and de Ligt could be Pique's long-term successor, and you cannot have enough talented midfielders like de Jong.

But right now we need immediate quality and Valverde also have to use Mina and Vermaelen a lot more next season.

Home of Barca Fans