Barca Transfers and Rumors

Messi983

Lol, if they want us to take Bellerin then they have to pay more than Dembele's release clause.

[MENTION=1588]Zincubus[/MENTION]: which site(s) do you follow so you always get those most unbelievable of the most stupidiest BS rumours?

Zincubus

Banned
Lol, if they want us to take Bellerin then they have to pay more than Dembele's release clause.

[MENTION=1588]Zincubus[/MENTION]: which site(s) do you follow so you always get those most unbelievable of the most stupidiest BS rumours?

Twitter , various other forums ..

I've never claimed or believed anything I see or hear is factually true or correct ..
We've all seen strange rumours though that have actually come true-

I for one never imagined that we'd end up with a front three of Messi / Neymar / Suarez ...

If you all find it so annoying I simply won't bother posting rumours .

Although , in my defence , it is called Barcelona Transfers and Rumours thread ..

Last edited:

gatsu

The signing of Griezmann is irrelevant. We can absolutely not start the season without signing a proper midfielder.

Coutinho, Dembele or anyone else we have signed is never good enough without a controlling midfielder. I hope our does realize that.

This is trully the key factor. But its bean 4 years and till now he havent signed a wc CM. Under rateface I don't have any hope regarding the matter.

Givenchy

I've never claimed or believed anything I see or hear is factually true or correct ..

I for one never imagined that we'd end up with a front three of Messi / Neymar / Suarez ...

Although , in my defence , it is called Barcelona Transfers and Rumours thread ..

keep the rumours coming.

I totally disagree on Bellendrin though, the guy is garbage

No amount of money would ever convince me to take an Arsenal player.

Messi983

Sorry if my post sounded rude. I've just asked because I've seen you often posted rumours originally produced by the likes of The Sun and Don Balon even if you get them on other sites/twitter. And I also have a feeling that you often believe in those rumours but I could be wrong here.

In general 80-90% of transfer speculations are usually media fabricated stories but they could also have some legs if they are coming from more respected journalists. Don't know what original source is behind that Dembele-Bellerin story above but it can be seen from the moon it's pure BS and while I don't mind you posting whatever you want (and I often also have a good laugh at what kind of stories some mediots can produce) at the same time also don't expect most people will take rumours like this seriously.

No amount of money would ever convince me to take an Arsenal player.

Agree.

Raketa10

So we will sign Arthur and if rumors are true Griezmann will also arrive. We will finish our entire business before summer so in summer moths we’ll only need to offload deadweight.

We will need to sell Gomes, Denis, Deulofeu and Vidal and pray to God that Inter qualifies for CL so Rafinha doesn’t return.

if we get rid of those five mentioned our salaries expense shouldn’t change much.

EDIT: Of course in the next few months we also need to renew Umtiti.

Last edited:

SeloBarca

I was reaaaally worried about the team last year, but finally Bartomeu is getting his shit together.

Maybe that voting to remove him thing was a wakeupcall.

Theres still alot to be done, cleaning up deadweight players, and we dont know if the new players will succed or not, but its looking better.
Been some rumours about getting some youngsters from Ajax aswell. De Light, De Jong, Beek and Kluivert.

Zincubus

Banned
I was reaaaally worried about the team last year, but finally Bartomeu is getting his shit together.

Maybe that voting to remove him thing was a wakeupcall.

Theres still alot to be done, cleaning up deadweight players, and we dont know if the new players will succed or not, but its looking better.
Been some rumours about getting some youngsters from Ajax aswell. De Light, De Jong, Beek and Kluivert.

Why all Dutch players when the country is going through such a bad period ?

Riordon

Anyone seen Lautaro Martinez? Doing very well in Argentina, around the same stats as Gabriel Jesus. Haven't seen him though?

EDIT: Oh, can see he is off to Inter for 22m.

Last edited:

Zincubus

Banned
So we will sign Arthur and if rumors are true Griezmann will also arrive. We will finish our entire business before summer so in summer moths we’ll only need to offload deadweight.

We will need to sell Gomes, Denis, Deulofeu and Vidal and pray to God that Inter qualifies for CL so Rafinha doesn’t return.

if we get rid of those five mentioned our salaries expense shouldn’t change much.

EDIT: Of course in the next few months we also need to renew Umtiti.

Sooooo if we get Griezmann.... our last 5 transfers will be :-
Umtiti
Dembele
Coutinho
Arthur
Griezmann

Catta

It's funny how you put Arthur alongside those players like it's a guarantee that he will become the best midfielder in the world. For now Arthur is nothing but a gamble, there is a bigger chance that he will be worse than Denis and Gomes than that he will become a useful player for Barca

Zincubus

Banned
And Semedo and Paulinho didn't happen.

It's easy not to see what you don't want to see (they were both good transfers on top of that).

Make that six top transfers then as I rate Samedo very very highly .

Paulhino never happened- fake news :)

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans