Barca Transfers and Rumors

FC433

The signing of Griezmann is irrelevant. We can absolutely not start the season without signing a proper midfielder.

Coutinho, Dembele or anyone else we have signed is never good enough without a controlling midfielder. I hope our does realize that.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The signing of Griezmann is irrelevant. We can absolutely not start the season without signing a proper midfielder.

Coutinho, Dembele or anyone else we have signed is never good enough without a controlling midfielder. I hope our does realize that.

What's the point if Valverde will keep starting Paulinho.

SeloBarca

Well get one right midfielder next winter.
But we might need 2.

Our options on the right midfield are so bad we even put in Vidal to play alongside Paulinho.

FC433

^ Huge mistake if we think bringing in a new midfielder in the middle of the season is a good move.

I love Semedo and I think he is good enough to start; however, if EV thinks otherwise, we should bring a new RB and sell Semedo. We should not repeat the same mistake and try to integrate him in his second season. Either we start him and be patient until he develops just like SR or we buy a new one.

Givenchy

^ Huge mistake if we think bringing in a new midfielder in the middle of the season is a good move.

I love Semedo and I think he is good enough to start; however, if EV thinks otherwise, we should bring a new RB and sell Semedo. We should not repeat the same mistake and try to integrate him in his second season. Either we start him and be patient until he develops just like SR or we buy a new one.

Selling Semedo would be a huge mistake, hes been totally mismanaged by EV thus far.. if he does leave he'll beast it at another team while we have to put up with Bob whos not a RB OR it could be even worse.. Arsenal are in freefall and uh Bellerin has Barca DNA right?

SeloBarca

Dont know why we would go after him then :/
Alba probably want to play as many games as possible, and Alaba probably dont want to be backup.

mia7007

We don’t need Alaba. Digne is not too bad and still young. And if he is not good enough we should go for Alonso from Chelsea

I really like Fabian Ruiz. Very good against Levante last round again. But I like Frenkie too. 30m for Fabian Ruiz is a bargain though. But its difficult to choose between them. I would sign one of them this season and the other one next season. By 2019 I believe Iniesta will retire and Rakitic won't be here anymore. Gomes, Denis Suarez and Vidal need to be sold. And Coutinho is a winger. Paulinho can't perform as a midfielder for us.

IMO there is room for both. Fabian Ruiz has performed good against the best sides of La Liga, won't be sad to miss out on him for just 30m.
If everyone is 30m, I would say buy both and send one of them on loan
The 30m May double in one year

xXKonan

[tw]970713951980879872[/tw]

France Football claims we are watching 22 year old Lyon Left Back Ferland Mendy.

Givenchy

We don’t need Alaba. Digne is not too bad and still young. And if he is not good enough we should go for Alonso from Chelsea

If everyone is 30m, I would say buy both and send one of them on loan
The 30m May double in one year

Digne is shite and Alonso wouldn't join us to play backup. agree we don't need Alaba, i'd prefer a young player, Alba has many years at the top and I don't see any other LBs coming close right now

George_Costanza

Selling Semedo would be a huge mistake, hes been totally mismanaged by EV thus far.. if he does leave he'll beast it at another team while we have to put up with Bob whos not a RB OR it could be even worse.. Arsenal are in freefall and uh Bellerin has Barca DNA right?

I think he meant we should quit being selfish, if EV has no plan for Semedo then he should sell him. Keeping a very good talent like Semedo on the bench is a waste and a suicide for the player's career. Do you want Barca to ruin his career just cuz we don't want him to join a rival team?

Zincubus

Banned
I've seen suggestions on Twitter and the like suggesting that Dembele is unsettled and also suggestions that we are considering offloading Dembele in this summer .... to Arsenal with Bellerin and cash coming our way !?!

This has to be nonsense surely ?

I always liked Bellerin but I'm more than happy with Samedo and Dembele - pity Valverde doesn't seem to rate them

FCBfan22

I've seen suggestions on Twitter and the like suggesting that Dembele is unsettled and also suggestions that we are considering offloading Dembele in this summer .... to Arsenal with Bellerin and cash coming our way !?!

This has to be nonsense surely ?

I always liked Bellerin but I'm more than happy with Samedo and Dembele - pity Valverde doesn't seem to rate them

It's rubbish most likely. We don't need Hector, the fashion model here. Plus. if we sell Dembele this summer we will look stupid. Very stupid, actually.

Home of Barca Fans