Barca Transfers and Rumors

Zincubus

Banned
I hope we get to see this formation this season.

---------------------Suárez-------------Messi-----------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Coutinho-----------Iniesta------------Paulinho------------Dembélé
--Alba---------------Umtiti-------------Piqué---------------Semedo
-----------------------------ter Stegen------------------------------

Busqs starts every time for me .
He was first choice every game for Pep apparently

xXKonan

According to Miguel Rico, the club is thinking of getting another LB this summer as they feel Digne hasn't done enough to be Alba's substitute and will be on the transfer list in July.

Jombi

I can't think of a LB, who is better than Digne and is prepared to sit on the bench to such extend.

The guy hardly ever plays (because he is not versatile), so whether we can think of anyone else or not who is better isnt that important. The coaching staff watches the players every day though.

Donatello

My ideal transfer window ....
Between this one and the summer one would be. To first of all buy Odriozola to be able to move Sergi to midfield. Then I would sell Gomes and Rakitic. I’ve been hearing that Bayern are loosened up on letting go of Thiago. I would try to get him this summer. I would also secure Arthur and bring him in when Paulinho leaves. I would sell Digne and promote cucullera. Digne comes in and. Does his job nothing above nothing below Andy I think cucullera can do that. Sell Denis and get Aleña in. Sell Alcacer, Deu, and Aleix. And get Griezmann since the board are going through with it regardless. Then if we could bring in De Ligt for Vermaelen. It would be an expensive overhaul but we wouldn’t have to spend much in the coming summers.
Posted*by*Daniel_Cule_13*on*Jan 26, 2018 | 11:53 PM

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ONLY PLAY FOOTBALL MANAGER ALL DAY..HAHA

Givenchy

My ideal transfer window ....
Between this one and the summer one would be. To first of all buy Odriozola to be able to move Sergi to midfield. Then I would sell Gomes and Rakitic. I’ve been hearing that Bayern are loosened up on letting go of Thiago. I would try to get him this summer. I would also secure Arthur and bring him in when Paulinho leaves. I would sell Digne and promote cucullera. Digne comes in and. Does his job nothing above nothing below Andy I think cucullera can do that. Sell Denis and get Aleña in. Sell Alcacer, Deu, and Aleix. And get Griezmann since the board are going through with it regardless. Then if we could bring in De Ligt for Vermaelen. It would be an expensive overhaul but we wouldn’t have to spend much in the coming summers.
Posted*by*Daniel_Cule_13*on*Jan 26, 2018 | 11:53 PM

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ONLY PLAY FOOTBALL MANAGER ALL DAY..HAHA

if and thats a big IF Thiago becomes available i have no doubt atall we'll bring him back, we shouldn't sell Raki though, we need the depth and hes still a great player on his day. Gomes, Denis, Deulofeu and Aleix can certainly vamoose

PhilS

With Deulo going out on loan, this is ending up as an excellent January transfer window. Coutinho arriving is absolutely huge.

After all the loyal service, Masch had to be permitted to leave. Mina is on board, I have no idea if he will be OK, but you have to have 4 CBs.

Morale should go up because so many dispositions of surplus players were accomplished. Several were needed, several were accomplished. There are still some left who will hardly play at all: Alcacer, D. Suarez, Vidal, Gomes (I hope). That list is not overly long, some deep depth is always needed in case injuries/suspensions pile up.

Zincubus

Banned
if and thats a big IF Thiago becomes available i have no doubt atall we'll bring him back, we shouldn't sell Raki though, we need the depth and hes still a great player on his day. Gomes, Denis, Deulofeu and Aleix can certainly vamoose

Thiago is a class player but he's also a glass player ..

Trickykid

British tabloids claim that we're about to sign some Arsenal youth player called Marcus Mcguane (turning 19 in a few days) for the b-team. Never heard of him before.

Found this on Arsenal-mania.com:

He's quite an unspectacular player, but he's great at reading the game and clean technically. He could do well at a number of teams if given a chance. He has his work cut out here because of the growing emergence of Willock, DaSilva and others. Smith-Rowe is normally a winger/striker, but he gave such an immense and encouraging performance yesterday that I have to think they're considering converting him. McGuane is the guy that gives 7/10s most of the time - solid, neat, resilient. I speculate that the thinking is there is more potential for dominant performances from the likes of Willock and Dasilva, as well as AMN who is pretty much a first teamer now.

McGuane is still a talent but he may be a casualty of how much talent we currently have at that level now. I've said before that he'll still have a really good career regardless. I'd like us to keep him but it's unrealistic when academy players have trouble becoming first team regulars, and a bunch of them are already playing ahead of him in his position.

Unless he's actually better than this, I really don't see the point of bringing him in over our own talents.

Trickykid

British tabloids claim that we're about to sign some Arsenal youth player called Marcus Mcguane (turning 19 in a few days) for the b-team. Never heard of him before.

Found this on Arsenal-mania.com:

Unless he's actually better than this, I really don't see the point of bringing him in over our own talents.

[tw]958357911067152384[/tw]

Welcome, I guess...

Another quote from another user on Arsenal-mania.com, when asked how much of a loss it would be:

A big one considering he is a Hale Ender and been there since he was 6. He is a solid talent too. Ultimately we have at least 4 other midfielders that now have more opportunity who are as talented as he was, but take nothing away - McGuane is a rated player and he will probably do very well

Last edited:

gr98

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/barcelona-...ongside-antoine-griezmann-arthur-melo-1657733
Alaba

The 25-year-old defender has been linked with Barcelona in the past prior to agreeing a new lucrative deal at Bayern until 2021 in March 2016.AS understands that the Catalans are ready to reignite their interest in the versatile defender but president Josep Maria Bartomeu is looking how to fund the move as luring him away from the Bundesliga giants won't come cheap.

The Spanish publication says that Barcelona technical secretary Roberto Fernandez will meet with Alaba's agent at the end of the season to sound out his potential move to the Nou Camp.

Valverde already has Jordi Alba and Lucas Digne to cover the left-back role but AS says that the club could part ways with the Frenchman.

Furthermore, Thomas Vermaelen's long-term future also remains uncertain.
The AS article was written by Moises Llorens usually reliable for us but I don't see this happening.

Home of Barca Fans