Barca Transfers and Rumors

Messi983

Most reports are saying that we want to sign him for Barca B.

Yeah, it's mentioned in article I've posted above but it's also possible he'll start in Juvenil A.

According to wiki he's already a Barça B player. :D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballou_Tabla

Also seems to have a bit of Dembele attitude.

On Tuesday August 8, 2017, the Montreal Gazette reported that Tabla "missed practice Tuesday as the MLS team confirmed it has received a transfer offer for the 18-year-old from a second-division European club."[9] The next day Tabla issues an apology through the Twitter social media website.[10][11]

A Canadian playing for Barca...

Whew!

Well, we've bought Paulinho from Chinese League, why not also try our luck in MLS. :lol:

He was born in Ivory Coast though so he wouldn't count as non EU player (African players don't count as non EU) for Barça B and eventually the first team if he'd ever come that far. I doubt but you never know. Nothing wrong with trying him out.

SeloBarca

I know many are doubtful about him, but i find his playstyle quite interesting.
Dembele, Coutinho, Arthur. That is a dreamtransfer for me.

M

MessiCam

I know many are doubtful about him, but i find his playstyle quite interesting.
Dembele, Coutinho, Arthur. That is a dreamtransfer for me.

Don't think anybody doubts his talent. The problem was the fee involved for a young player who's never played in Europe.

Jombi

There are many who doubted his talent

Anyone with a brain should have doubts whether he is good enough to succeed with us or not. It doesnt mean people are against signing him at any cost. 50m was and still is an absolute absurd amount and I very much doubt we'd be willing to splash that kind of cash on him like some people support doing.

LordLichtenstein

2018/19:

-------------------------------------Suárez/Alcácer-------------------Messi/Griezmann----------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Iniesta/Coutinho------------------Busquets/Arthur-------------------Rakitić/Paulinho-------------------Dembélé/Vidal
---Alba/Digne---------------------Umtiti/Vermaelen--------------------Piqué/Mina--------------------Roberto/Semedo
-----------------------------------------------------ter Stegen/Cillessen---------------------------------------------------

LordLichtenstein

I hope we get to see this formation this season.

---------------------Suárez-------------Messi-----------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Coutinho-----------Iniesta------------Paulinho------------Dembélé
--Alba---------------Umtiti-------------Piqué---------------Semedo
-----------------------------ter Stegen------------------------------

FCBfan22

----------------------Suárez(Griezmann)--------Messi(Paco)--------------------

Coutinho(Iniesta)-Busquets(Paulinho)-Rakitić(Roberto)-Dembélé(**Roberto)

Alba(Digne)-Umtiti(Vermaelen/*A new guy)---Piqué(Mina)-Semedo/Roberto

--------------------------------Ter Stegen(Cillesen)------------------------------

*Vermaelen is optional, because we don't know yet if he can stay healthy and if he will wish to leave at the end of the season (would get De Light or Tah, if that is the case).
**If Lemar really wants to come here, I would get him as a Dembele sub, he would get enough time, because even at Dortmund, Dembele rarely played full matches.

+Oriol, Arnaiz and Alena getting their minutes. (24 men squad)

Anyone else should be sold.

Home of Barca Fans