Barca Transfers and Rumors

Zincubus

Banned
We Don't need either of them.

Rakitic has his limitations but he's still better than Kante, especially on the ball. and we just bought Coutinho who would fit us better than Pogba would.

Rakitic better than Kante at what ?? Maybe long passing but even then Rakitic's default pass is back to Pique ...

Kante is a fabulous player but I'd much prefer Pogba alongside Couthino with Busqs behind them ...

Givenchy

Rakitic better than Kante at what ?? Maybe long passing but even then Rakitic's default pass is back to Pique ...

Kante is a fabulous player but I'd much prefer Pogba alongside Couthino with Busqs behind them ...

Pogba would be a disaster now we have Coutinho, not because hes not a great player but he isn't disciplined enough defensively to get away with that, Busi would get exposed.

Yashar1899

I'd prefer Pogba ...

Pogba is a great player but i like kante because messi need someone by huge stamina and agility beyond him not a superstar! kante is new davids and we know how great was davids for us in a rise up season (2003/04) and we need a davids-esque midfilder IMO!

PhilS

Good for Rafinha, now he has a chance to be a player again. That chance would never come with Barca.

Don't know exactly when Masch will leave, I thought it was supposed to be mid-January. There is not much for Deulo or Vidal staying with Barca, it would be better if they found new homes for the rest of the season rather than never playing for Barca.

Coutinho will soak up a lot of playing time, I hope beginning with the Espanol game.

Ter Stegen (Cil Copa only)
S. Roberto, Semedo, Pique, Umtitti, Verm, Alba, (Digne not much)
Busquets
Rak Paulinho Coutinho Iniesta
Messi Suarez Dembele

That's it, our team for the three trophies. Maybe Gomes will play some, he has beaten out D. Suarez, but that is not much of a prize.

The rest of the squad will not get off the bench any more, except maybe Arnaiz or Alena will make just a couple of appearences. This short player list is quite flexible, such as S. Roberto will play some in midfield, maybe Dembele will be more of a midfielder, Rak will play some DM, Coutinho will play up front. Big or huge minutes for all of the top 15 players. And they are top, no weak links, this is a fantastic squad.

Giginho75

Rakitic and Kante' are two different players...
but anyway I prefer for sure Rakitic...

It's unbelievable what many users think about the croatian midfielder...

furthermore in this season he's back to play as in the past...

so difficult to see?
so stupid valverde to insert him always in the starting eleven?

Home of Barca Fans