Barca Transfers and Rumors

FCBfan22

Then imagine when all players are fit.
Where will you play Messi, Luis, Dembele, Lemar, Iniesta, Rakitic, Busquets.

Not to mention Alena, Gomes, Denis, Rafinha?

Also, Lemar plays in the same area as Coutinho and Iniesta.
People are mentioning on other topics that we can't bench 150m Dembele.
But then, we also won't be able to bench 100-120m Lemar.

Unless if you are planning to play with Messi-Suarez-Dembele, Coutinho-Lemar-Busquets.

That sounds awesome on Fifa, but is contrary to everything which has Ev built with his balanced 442.

I would personally rather play with proven 442 even with players like Paulinho, Rakitic and Gomes than going to a kung fu crazy 433 with 5 attacking players.

Ev has shown how efficient we can be even with only 1-2 attacking players in our team.

Remember how many times Lucho's Msn struggled to score.
While Ev's 442 without attackers hasn't scored only against Juve and Cdr Espanyol (with subs).

Those three you mentioned would be sold (well, Rafimha already kinda is). Gomes and Denis would be a part of deal for Lemar.

I know we need to play Busi with a strong MF (Rakitić, Paulinho) and a creator (Coutinho, Iniesta), to get the best results. I'm not saying that we would play 433, but that Lemar is an useful sub for RM and LM and if he is prepared to sit on the bench we should go for him, he could become a pretty important player when Iniesta reitires in 2 years.

P.S. Iniesta can only play 45 minutes now.

gasgas

Those three you mentioned would be sold (well, Rafimha already kinda is). Gomes and Denis would be a part of deal for Lemar.

I know we need to play Busi with a strong MF (Rakitić, Paulinho) and a creator (Coutinho, Iniesta), to get the best results. I'm not saying that we would play 433, but that Lemar is an useful sub for RM and LM and if he is prepared to sit on the bench we should go for him, he could become a pretty important player when Iniesta reitires in 2 years.

P.S. Iniesta can only play 45 minutes now.

He becomes an important player when Iniesta retires :thinking:

And coutinho?

FCBfan22

He becomes an important player when Iniesta retires :thinking:

And coutinho?

We can't rely on having only one creative CM in the squad. Denis is shit. Gomes isn't creative at all. Paulinho and Rakitić are box to box, Roberto is pretty direct and Alena is a mixture of B2B and creative midfielder.

He would have enough playing time if we sell Gomes, Denis and Deulofeu.

BBZ8800

We can't rely on having only one creative CM in the squad. Denis is shit. Gomes isn't creative at all. Paulinho and Rakitić are box to box, Roberto is pretty direct and Alena is a mixture of B2B and creative midfielder.

We have Messi and Coutinho.
And Messi will play deeper and deeper as he is getting older.

Lemar isn't a creative midfielder.
He is more like a creative winger.
Plus, we already have one 150M gamble in our team (Dembele). I doubt that the board will double that gamble with another French kid worth 100-120M.
Imagine having a 270M worth gamble in our team with 2 guys:
1. one is a RW and occupies Messi's area and it is hard to find a place for him in the team
2. the other one is a winger and usually occupies Coutinho's (who will stay here for 5+ years) area.

If we are playing EV's 442, we don't need Lemar.
If we are playing 433, we don't need Lemar.
If we have Coutinho and Dembele, we don't have room for those two, and especially for those 2 plus Lemar.

A part where you mentioned that Lemar would be willing to sit on a bench, why would he be willing to do so, and Dembele isn't willing to do so?
Players like them want to play.
And yet again, both of them don't have a position in Barca's team and they will need a lot of years until they will be of Barca's level (matchwinners).

You'll reply: but we won't be able to buy him then, he will be too expensive.
True.
If we buy him now: he won't play and we can't wait and develop him for 3-4 years. And he won't reach that level with a limited playing time here.
If we don't buy him: we will miss on him in 4 years, when he'll develop (in meantime) somewhere else.

It's tricky, I know.

Giginho75

What?!?!
how many creative players do we need for you?
what do you mean with "creative"?

for example in my opinion in the middle we are already much creative with busquets and rakitic...
the first is unbelievably able tactically and also technically, the second step-by-step is back to play as in the past...

and we still have don andres...
not for all matches as in the past, but still enough able to play important matches.

xXKonan

[tw]955512125614624769[/tw]

:VdB:

Paco Aguilar wrote how the club is looking for a experienced CB to go along with Yerry to The club blindly trusts Verm and Yerry despite the recent injury to Verm.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's stealing a living. The one guy in MD who's never had any noteworthy exclusives except for his Dybala rants and how we absolutely sign him, while creating false rumors and reports linking him to Real Madrid.

Home of Barca Fans