Barca Transfers and Rumors

Barcilliant

Liverpool signed Van Dijk for 75 friggin million! They've paid big money for Nabby Keita.

I'm sure Coutinho will come now because they will look to recoup some of that money spent.

Di Maria PLEASE NO! For 10 million I'd take him. Nothing more.

The biggest problem is when a club like Liverpool spend 75 million on a CB it just inflates the market further. I don't blame the board looking for cheaper alternatives in South America.

xXKonan

img_dsalvador_20171227-234135_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_portada_28.jpg

MD claims we are going on the offensive for Coutinho,Arthur and Yerry.

Devils

Sport saying the same shit.

They are reporting that Barca reps will be meeting with Coutinho and his agent on Jan 3 to finalize deal and will not be willing to wait until the end of the window.

...which probably means this will drag on until the end of the window and then restart in the summer.

Fuck Sport and MD btw.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Why the fuck would we meet with his agents when it's Liverpool who will decide whether to sell him now or in the summer lol

That's when you know they're bullshitting

JamDav1982

Why the fuck would we meet with his agents when it's Liverpool who will decide whether to sell him now or in the summer lol

Plenty of reason to meet with them and let them know how committed Barca still are to taking him and to put pressure on Liverpool.

Who knows what has been promised from Liverpool end but feels like something has going by quotes of Klopp and those close to Liverpool in recent weeks.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Plenty of reason to meet with them and let them know how committed Barca still are to taking him and to put pressure on Liverpool.

Who knows what has been promised from Liverpool end but feels like something has going by quotes of Klopp and those close to Liverpool in recent weeks.

I assume we would or should be in regular contact with them already. A formal meeting seem a bit too much.

khaled_a_d

Because it always start with the agents, and agents are part of negotiations between the club, they usually act as mediators and they take percent of the transfer (3-5%) from the selling club

JamDav1982

I assume we would or should be in regular contact with them already. A formal meeting seem a bit too much.

Meet them every day face to face if it makes a difference.

Its all about showing commitment to Coutinho and getting this information out there to start trying to put pressure on.

Even if it doesnt happen now but results in Liverpool committing to the move in the summer to calm the situation it is worth it.

Home of Barca Fans