Barca Transfers and Rumors

Zincubus

Banned
How is that irrelevant? If he'd get 10m net then we'd have to pay him 20m gross.

I thought you were suggesting that he's ONLY actually getting 5 million in his hand . My point was that it's irrelevant what he gets the main point is what WE pay him ... why am I in the wrong ?!

Joan

May not be the best place to post, but if I'm not mistaken, we were interested in signing a brazilian youngster, Alan, and soon after AS wrote he had agreed a contract with Real. So I want to chech if that's so, does any brazilian have other information? I've watched some of his older games and he's very talented - much more than Vincius Jr., bringing him would be a no-brainer as the price is estimated round 20M. Worth the risk.

Ronaldinho10

May not be the best place to post, but if I'm not mistaken, we were interested in signing a brazilian youngster, Alan, and soon after AS wrote he had agreed a contract with Real. So I want to chech if that's so, does any brazilian have other information? I've watched some of his older games and he's very talented - much more than Vincius Jr., bringing him would be a no-brainer as the price is estimated round 20M. Worth the risk.

what's his full name?

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Something tells me both Coutinho and Griezmann were watching this game while reflecting on their last match. :D

serghei

Something tells me both Coutinho and Griezmann were watching this game while reflecting on their last match. :D

Well, maybe they'll be with us come next season. You could hardly find 2 players who'd fit us better than these 2 quick, short, technical players who run their asses of almost every game.

gasgas

Well, maybe they'll be with us come next season. You could hardly find 2 players who'd fit us better than these 2 quick, short, technical players who run their asses of almost every game.

Nah, these days we win with brutes like Rakitic, Paulinho, Suarez

Short technical players is a thing of the past. Only one is enough

Zincubus

Banned

Guilam B said today that we wouldn't be able to get them both ...

Home of Barca Fans