Barca Transfers and Rumors

M

MessiCam

No way he leaves Atletico in middle of a season.

He has a release clause so no negotiation is necessary. If the funds are available and the player is willing the club is powerless. He is the one player that would be easy to sign with Atleti's current form and Costa on the brink of his return...

Jombi

He has a release clause so no negotiation is necessary. If the funds are available and the player is willing the club is powerless. He is the one player that would be easy to sign with Atleti's current form and Costa on the brink of his return...

But Griezmann isnt a striker like Costa. Costa will take Gameiro or Correa's spot.

M

MessiCam

But Griezmann isnt a striker like Costa. Costa will take Gameiro or Correa's spot.

Atleti play 4-4-2 with Griezmann and somebody upfront with him... Correa is also a winger.

I think Griezmann is looking for a way out but whether we sign him or not is another thing entirely. I have a suspicion (and it's only a suspicion before you ladies and gentlemen jump down my throat) that if we sign him then Messi is on his way out. If Messi stays then midfield will be the focus of the transfers.

We'll know soon enough I feel... Messi will be released from international duty early and if he doesn't find/make the time to sort out his contract situation with Barcelona during that period then the likelihood of him leaving is very high. A lot would get their wish then because this board won't survive Messi leaving, let alone leaving on a Bosman.

Jombi

Atleti play 4-4-2 with Griezmann and somebody upfront with him... Correa is also a winger.

I think Griezmann is looking for a way out but whether we sign him or not is another thing entirely. I have a suspicion (and it's only a suspicion before you ladies and gentlemen jump down my throat) that if we sign him then Messi is on his way out. If Messi stays then midfield will be the focus of the transfers.

We'll know soon enough I feel... Messi will be released from international duty early and if he doesn't find/make the time to sort out his contract situation with Barcelona during that period then the likelihood of him leaving is very high. A lot would get their wish then because this board won't survive Messi leaving, let alone leaving on a Bosman.

That would be a disaster. Griezmann cant play in Messi's position and he's only good, not great. Has started terribly this season as well.

M

MessiCam

That would be a disaster. Griezmann cant play in Messi's position and he's only good, not great. Has started terribly this season as well.

Yes it would be but nobody can play Messi's position.

xXKonan

I could see the hype when it comes to Martial but he does have some issues regarding his attitude though.

xXKonan

DN_RZlDUEAE4_Mz.jpg

DN_QfHVX4AAn-1V.jpg

MD says we want De Ligt

Sport says we are prioritizing Lenglet.

Both are interesting options but Lenglet is a LCB and De Ligt is a RCB.

Home of Barca Fans