Barca Transfers and Rumors

mia7007

Tah now replacing Vermaelen who should leave in January
Mina in the summer replacing Masche
Will be great to have 3 young strong defenders

M

MessiCam

What about midfield? This is our achilles heal... But all Iv'e been reading lately is centre back...

FCBfan22

Was reading some transfer rumours from this week and it seems that we are now the favourites to sign Goretzka in one of the next transfer windows. They also say that we will try to sign Lemar if we fail signing Coutinho; it seems that we have a plan B, but we need to test the waters before transfer window, so we don't miss on both of them. The problem with Cou is of course Liverpool and with Lemar there are expected to be multiple bids from us, Arsenal and Liverpool.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
It is by far the weakest position we have at the moment, Pique is in Suarez type of decline,Mascherano is leaving and age has also affected him and Vermaelen is leaving too never mind he isn't useful at all.
And in case you think : but we have Mina & Marlon? both are non-eu player and we have Paulinho as non-eu player too. we won't get more than one of the two -most likely Mina- so there is a need for another CB soon, hopefully someone who can bench Pique if he can't regain form

The idiots should have loaned Marlon to a Spanish club! That way he would gotten his Spanish passport pretty soon

Riordon

Some really interesting CB options on the market currently. De Ligt, Upamecano, Jonathan Tah, Gimenez, De Vrij, Manalos, Lemos, Unai Nunez......and so on.

Gimenez, De Vrij and Unai Nunez will be out of contract.

Jonathan Tah apparently have a 25 mil euro release clause, while Manalos only will have a year left.

De Ligt and Upamecano will probably be 50 mil euro each.

I think we will get Mina but also one more. Who would be your option? Next summer we are probably buying a forward(Griezmann) and will be chasing Coutinho, so I dont think we can afford paying +40 mill for a CB.

I would want a "lion heart" to partner Umtiti, like Puyol and Mascherano.

Last edited:

Jombi

Some really interesting CB options on the market currently. De Ligt, Upamecano, Jonathan Tah, Gimenez, De Vrij, Manalos, Lemos, Unai Nunez......and so on.

Gimenez, De Vrij and Unai Nunez will be out of contract.

Jonathan Tah apparently have a 25 mil euro release clause, while Manalos only will have a year left.

De Ligt and Upamecano will probably be 50 mil euro each.

I think we will get Mina but also one more. Who would be your option? Next summer we are probably buying a forward(Griezmann) and will be chasing Coutinho, so I dont think we can afford paying +40 mill for a CB.

I would want a "lion heart" to partner Umtiti, like Puyol and Mascherano.

Its too early to say whether these players will have signed a new contract or not by that time. If they currently havent rejected all contract negotiations with their club, signing them on the cheap is not something we can count on.

Riordon

Its too early to say whether these players will have signed a new contract or not by that time. If they currently havent rejected all contract negotiations with their club, signing them on the cheap is not something we can count on.

Thats true, I just hope that the club monitor every option and make their business early this year due to VC.

Goertzka, Tah and Brandt for a combined 35-40 mil euro sounds as good business to me, though I can fear that Goertzka is Bayern bound already.

Last edited:

gasgas

Hello guys.
How are you?

What do you think of this formation for some sort of a near to distant future
If we buy the players that we don't have

...................ter stegen
Semedo..tah.......umtiti...grimaldo
.....................busquets...................
...........alena....................torreira
.....dembele.....messi....werner

Looks cheap and cute to me.

What do you think? [MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION]
[MENTION=18636]pacp_96[/MENTION]

JamDav1982

Should be looking at Richarlison at Watford.

Pace, cool head, good finisher, desire to get goals.

At this rate will be at a much bigger club than Watford very soon.

Home of Barca Fans