Barca Transfers and Rumors

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Lol. Firmino, Salah and Mane are all better then Suarez currently. Why would they want him back?

Emotional reasons and because many simply don't follow us.

I know a couple of Liverpool fans who said they would trade Coutinho for Suárez any day.

M

MessiCam

Firmino better than Suárez? No way.

He is trying to play a False 9 role that he doesn’t have the ability for... Coutinho would be a better False 9 in my opinion.

ASordidGod

lol, why would they let him go?
It's more plausible that we straight out buy someone like Mahrez.

Well he's getting rotated, with Rashford getting the big games (such as there've been. We'll see with Liverpool.) So maybe Martial could be tempted. But yeah, don't see it myself. Summer was our shot I fear.

Givenchy

Lol no mention here of the Rakitic Martial swap rumours?

that would be hilarious. many of my friends here (UK) don't watch Barca often unless its a big CL game and most of them think Rakitic is great, he must be.. hes rated 87 on fifa right? :facepalm: Mourinho would get something out of him imo but Martial is unrealistic in exchange. i do think Martial will be off in the summer though, maybe Madrid will come in for him

xXKonan

His clause goes back down to 100 million in the Summer of next year so who knows we could have a chance if we are willing to spend that much on him.

Home of Barca Fans