Barca Transfers and Rumors

Neymessi

1e4nr3.jpg

This doesn't help at all. If i get a leg chopped off I am going to whine like a bitch and not be happy that at least I have another. We are in deep shit right now and the fact that it could be deeper doesn't help.

Faceless

No more faces at night
We can't do anything now. Panic buys are just asking for trouble, plus no new negotiations is able to be finished in a day. Now we need to stop panicking (especially the management and board) and think of contingency plan. Maybe bring in Alena and some of the B team. Also time for my boy Roberto to step up.

And us fans can pray to God or some other higher divine being that Valverde, Messi & co. is able to sustain this season.

Zincubus

Banned
Soooo something to please the majority of you guys - Spurs are supposedly close to signing Andre Gomes :(
Many offers have apparently been made for this promising YOUNG player ... no offers at all for Rakitic - who'd have guessed :)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Soooo something to please the majority of you guys - Spurs are supposedly close to signing Andre Gomes :(
Many offers have apparently been made for this promising YOUNG player ... no offers at all for Rakitic - who'd have guessed :)

Oh, I didn't know you sit in the Barcelona board since you know no offers have been made for Rakitic.

JamDav1982

I am not a fan of Rakitic but if he was being offered on loan like Gomes is there would be more offers for him than big Andre.

serghei

This fucked up market has badly exposed the lack of the board's (and Segura + Robert) ability and skill to actually come up with smart solutions. It's either A or B with these guys. A is overpay for top talents (did that with Dembele), or B overpay for mediocre players (did that with Paulinho). They are unable to find excellent talents that for some reason are under the radar. Pretty much what Madrid did with Asensio, and even Kovacic to some extent.

Arguably the best signing of the summer was made by accident, because Arsenal refused to sell Bellerin. That's what it takes for these guys to make a good transfer. An external event that blocks their initial dumb plan, so we end up by accident with what should've been option no1 in the first place.

Maybe if we had faced some trouble in signing Paulinho, we would've signed Seri. Sadly, no external event happened this time. They fucking paid the release clause, so the Chinese had to sell. The incompetence will find a way most cases. The best thing they can do is overpay for obvious top talents, like in Dembele's case. Finding a Dembele for 20m. is way way way way above their limited capacities. Other teams have that eye for talent, not Barca. Barca is like a rich idiot (not even the richest idiot) who buys a 50 euro pizza from some fancy restaurant, when he can do an amazing pizza at home with 5 euros and 60 mins of work.

Take what you can guys. It's a miracle we signed Semedo and Dembele. One by luck and other by overpaying.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans