Barca Transfers and Rumors

F

Flavia

These rumors are a bit weird, imo. 45m plus Munir and Samper for Paco and Diego?

opjeoff

I'm reading on twitter they'd be transferred, with buybacks.

[tw]765298271971663872[/tw]

this is what most of them are saying so fingers crossed.

i dont feel selling them with buybacks would be such a bad deal, its a no-brainer if they do well, we'll buy them back, however if they fail, its so we dont have a situation like Tello's where the club just keeps on sending them back. it also allows the overall price to go down, if they will get some money when we buy them back next season instead of us paying more this season.

i dont think barca have had such a good window in a while, or ever. and considering how the other signings have already done, its a good time to be a Barca fan.

F

Flavia

[tw]765298271971663872[/tw]

this is what most of them are saying so fingers crossed.

i dont feel selling them with buybacks would be such a bad deal, its a no-brainer if they do well, we'll buy them back, however if they fail, its so we dont have a situation like Tello's where the club just keeps on sending them back. it also allows the overall price to go down, if they will get some money when we buy them back next season instead of us paying more this season.

i dont think barca have had such a good window in a while, or ever. and considering how the other signings have already done, its a good time to be a Barca fan.

[tw]765297843485761536[/tw]

Romero is saying sold with buyback.

opjeoff

Nah, I'd say summer 04, 07,08,14 were better in terms of sheer impact.

in '14 we signed alot of quality players in thier prime, yes but they were somewhat old.
in '08 i think it was more the players we sold and promoted from the youth team that had the most impact, ofcourse alves,pique,keita were great buys but only pique and henrique were for the future, and alves to some extent.
in '07 although we thought brought henry and abidal, we have a pretty bad season by our standards. we didnt win anything.
'04 was good but i dont think it matches Gomes,Umtiti,Digne,Denis and maybe Alcacer and Alves.
oh shit i still cant believe we might actually do this

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
None of the teams bar us had two excellent GKs. You could say we're the exception to the rule.

Diego Alves seem to be a decent back-up. Better than most back-ups at other teams, that's for sure.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
The move of El Habibi and Samper being sold instead of being loaned seems like a deal struck to handle their FF issues..... May be the buy-back would be sort of minimal or some thing like that?

Guaporta

Even though I was wondering why the Paco-rumours were silencing, I still can't believe this deal is happening. It's sad to see Bravo leaving, but with Ter Stegen we already have our future number one and with Diego Alves we will have a very decent back-up goalkeeper. And after the rumours of Luan possibly joining us, the deal on Paco Alcácer is just amazing. Sergi Samper and Munir will have to develope in an hostile invironment at Valencia, but will probably have playing time. Would have loved for Samper to stay, but you can't have everything in life...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah, while I initially thought Valencia wouldn't be a bad destination, it seems like it might be now. Lim selling everyone like he's cutting his losses and preparing a swift escape.

The good thing though is that both will play a lot.

Devils

Damn hearing Munir wanting to stay hits my soft spot. :(

Going out on loan is the best option for him regardless of the situation but the kid wants to be here.

Admirable young lad. Has my full support and respect.

Home of Barca Fans