Barca Transfers and Rumors

opjeoff

i wonder what the hell happened. I get they're in trouble with FFP but selling all these players could get them relegated. Selfishly i hope they sell us Deigo Alves and Alcacer to us and keep the rest of thier team. They'll survive without Diego Alves and Alcacer , Matt Ryan might not be great but hes a decent enough GK , plus if we give them Samper and Munir on laon it will make up for some of the players they've lost at least until next summer.

The shocking thing is that if they were selling because of FFP then it made no sense to sell Fuego for 2m, Barragan for 3m and De Paul for 3m. these are squad players which could help. Just sell Gomes , Alves and Alcacer and it would have been more than enough to cover for FFP. However i dont actually know how bad it is. I feel sorry for them , but if a player wants to leave to Barcelona , you gotta let them leave.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
It does sound more logical to go for Diego Alves and Cancelo by keeping Munir El Habibi and may be sending Samper on loan!

xXKonan

Just unbelievable really. I didn't think we would buy Gomes and possibly even Alves and Alcacer. Valencia going through some dark times.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Gerard Romero says Munir wants to stay but Barca want to include him in the deals.

:(

It's best for Munir to play every week.

It's funny though, imagine if we would have gotten a bundle deal for Alves, Gaya, Mustafi, Cancelo, Gomes, and Alcacer. :lol:

I feel awful for Valencia's fans though.

Last edited:

opjeoff

It does sound more logical to go for Diego Alves and Cancelo by keeping Munir El Habibi and may be sending Samper on loan!

i dont think so, we need a backup forward because we dont have one, we dont need a RB as we already have 2. We need a backup GK as Bravo is leaving, so Diego Alves does makes sense. however we arent selling Munir, we are loaning him he can gain more game time, which he will do at Valencia if we buy Alcacer, this also applies with Samper as thier team is lacking players in those positions.

xavi_the_Boss

Didn´t they complain that Emery will never take them anywhere after he always finished 3rd?:lol:
After he left they only had 1 good season with a 4th place finish and it looks like it will only get worse.
While Emery went on to win 3 Europe leagues(even threw Valencia out in 2014:lol:) and is now at PSG.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Valencia in a nutshell. When they have some sort of stability they always finds ways to go self-destruct mode.

Home of Barca Fans