Barca Transfers and Rumors

Judoman

He might do better against lesser teams, though. We'll see what happens. He is the only true winger we have, at the moment. On the other hand, paying €150 mils for Dembélé is way too much, man. It is like we are playing with monopoly money.

I agree, this price tags are insane. But it makes sence economicaly, considering in what situation Neymar saga puts us in to.
If the board decides to spend such an amount of money for 1 player, than i would prefer Dembele before Coutinho. Also, i would prefer spending 150 mil for Dembele against 50 or so mil for Di Maria.
Higher risk translates to higher (possible) reward.

It s a very though situation for us out there, largely because the board did a bad job strategicaly. It looks like it will all come down to the last week of transfer window, which means we will probably buy high and sell low.

Emmerson Bola

we should look inward and promote good players frm team B to the first team and integrate them into the team. rather than doing panic buy. are you guys trying to tell me we don't have any skillful wingers in la masia ?

JamDav1982

we should look inward and promote good players frm team B to the first team and integrate them into the team. rather than doing panic buy. are you guys trying to tell me we don't have any skillful wingers in la masia ?

Yes. There are no wingers anywhere close to good enough or anywhere close to being as good as Rafinha, Denis, Deulofeu, Vidal etc who themselves are not good enough.

Seri and Dembele would be a decent window if you ignore Paulinho. Less than expected with the Neymar money, but decent nonetheless. Just have to hope we can survive a season with Iniesta and Rakitic rotating (the latter played AM at Sevilla). Get the Iniesta replacement (Coutinho or whoever) next season. We can also reasses the other midfield spot if Seri fails to impress, since I think there's still a chance he's a one season wonder.

Batistuta9

Apparently mahrez was offered to us. In this market, i dont think 40m is that bad for him. He was PFA player of the year a couple of years ago. He could be decent as RW if we play 4-2-3-1.

Seri Busquets
Mahrez Messi Dembele
Suarez

Jombi

Apparently mahrez was offered to us. In this market, i dont think 40m is that bad for him. He was PFA player of the year a couple of years ago. He could be decent as RW if we play 4-2-3-1.

Seri Busquets
Mahrez Messi Dembele
Suarez

Rather get Malcom from Bordeaux for 40m than Mahrez.

Albo

Seri Busquets
Mahrez Messi Dembele
Suarez

Every counter-attacking team on the planet would slaughter us with Seri and Busquets in that setup.

Batistuta9

Every counter-attacking team on the planet would slaughter us with Seri and Busquets in that setup.

If we leave them both exposed, then i would agree with you. But we should have variations when on the ball and off the ball. When defending turn into a 4-4-1-1.

Jombi

Man you can say that again!!!
I wonder why we haven't considered him yet?
Pretty soon a big club is going to come in for him..... PSG maybe.

We are run by muppets. They have no clue who he is. They'd rather sign Di Maria or Nolito.

Home of Barca Fans