Barca Transfers and Rumors

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
It's a shame, really. They've been taking points away from Real Madrid every season for quite a while now, but I'm not sure that will happen this season.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
If we get Alcacer I hope we loan them Munir El Habibi..... That way not only will Habibi experience good learning curve with the amount minutes he gets to play but also we would be developing a great relationship with Valencia!

xXKonan

I know Valencia has issues with the FFP. But this is just crazy seeing what's happening to Valencia. They lost Gomes and they're close to losing Mustafi and possibly Abdennour as well and Diego Alves will likely be sold this window as well. they also lost Javi Fuego, and Feghouli. you just can't make this shit up.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Loaning them Samper and Munir would be like us handing a lifeline to them. Specially if we happen to get Alcacer.

They're also rumored to be after Schär or Sidnei, so even if they sell Mustafi and Abdennour, they could be okay at defence... hell they can go full Pep and play fullbacks as center backs.

But that midfield is really out of depth, specially considering Enzo just had a season where he missed 23 games due to injuries. Medran has also had 2 big leg injuries 2 last seasons and was out for 259 days in total.

khaled_a_d

[tw]765214581321064449[/tw]
Fuck off

All what I can get from this article is that Alcacer want to jump ship and want us to sign him.
Getting agreement with a player is usually the easiest part,obviously not so easy for an attacker who will play behind MSN. Still this means a little

Egert

Estonian Culé
Valencia owner, Lim has delayed his response about Paco but it's now expected it will be confirmed before the start of the league. [sport]

Transfer of Claudio Bravo (33) to Manchester City is done. [Sport]
Bravo (33) will sign a 4-year contract with Man City, expected to fly to Manchester on Thursday, after 2nd leg of Spanish Supercup. [Sport]

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
So let's help them and give them 50 mil for Paco, Cancelo and Gaya and loan Gaya back to them for 2 years.

Business.

Home of Barca Fans