Barca Transfers and Rumors

Raketa10

Roberto Fernandez: "They [Coutinho and Dembele] are players that we are very interested in and they are important to us because we feel they would adapt well to our team," he explained."We are negotiating, but it depends on their clubs and they will make the final decision."

This sounds like Verratti saga all over again! Fucking incompetent idiots in our board can't negotiate a shit. If we don't improve our squad in the next 15 days this will be the worst season in decades.

They way of negotiating is:

1. Splash the offer which is clearly unacceptable
2. Wait for Coutinho amd Dembele to create a chaos in their team.
3. Return with 10% improved offer and than get thrown out of Lpool and BVB offices for good
4. Buy another Paulinho.

Last edited:

blaugrana1987

Doesn't matter. We need to rejuvenate the midfield rather than our attacking options. I strongly believe Seri can do that. It doesn't mean we don't need Coutinho.

I don't think we will be signing either Coutinho or Dembele. Both are valuable players for their respective teams. Especially with Coutinho, as far as I've read Klopp and LFC owners are not even willing to negotiate.
We needed cou, dembele and seri 2 weeks ago. We wasted 40m on fucking Paulinho and now wont be able to sign iniestas replacement.

Hektor

What Coutinho and Dembélé? It is all BS! Paulinho is it. That is why they paid €40 mils for him and had such a massive presentation. These people are lying through their teeth! We are screwed.

I have nothing against Paulinho. He might be good and it is not his fault he came into a very bad situation. However, he is not the answer - not even close.

MagicianMessi

We needed cou, dembele and seri 2 weeks ago. We wasted 40m on fucking Paulinho and now wont be able to sign iniestas replacement.

I agree, we desperately need all three. But buying Seri will be easier than other two. It seems both Dortmund and Liverpool will play Barca until the transfer window closes. That way they can keep their players atlest for another season. Atleast we should buy Seri so that we don't look like complete loosers. (Which the current barca board are already). Just pursuing Coutinho and demele will ended up missing on Seri. Just sign him first and simultaneously work on other two deals.

Hektor

I agree, we desperately need all three. But buying Seri will be easier than other two. It seems both Dortmund and Liverpool will play Barca until the transfer window closes. That way they can keep their players atlest for another season. Atleast we should buy Seri so that we don't look like complete loosers. (Which the current barca board are already). Just pursuing Coutinho and demele will ended up missing on Seri. Just sign him first and simultaneously work on other two deals.

That is too sophisticated for these idiots. They are incapable of thinking that deep. They think they can lie their way out of buying players that we desperately need.

El Barcelona

Real Madrid now giving a statement that they never were interested in Dembélé would be hilarious for our board. :lol: We lost our identity, and the best way to turn this around is giving trust in our own La Masia. They have the Barça DNA, buying players from other clubs with that 'Barça DNA' excuse is just a joke.

Zincubus

Banned
For what it's worth TalkSport are tonight reporting that Liverpool have made a bid for Draxler !?! Coutinho replacement or simple addition !?

Raketa10

Now when Suarez is injured we will even strugle against Deportivo Alaves and Betis! But there is no hurry with 14 days left to improve our squad. :facepalm:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Shame Segura just lied to us yesterday. If both were close to joining, Suarez' injury wouldn't be a problem. Coutinho-Messi-Dembele for the next month.

mssarm

No one will come. Farto is just feeding the bullshit to do damage control. Dembele and Coutinho as far as they were at the beginning of transfer window. Board burned bridges with every club and for players Barca is the sinking ship.

gvt2000

I've lost all faith on this season and on the possibility of spending Neymar's money wisely. Just yesterday Juve signed Mataudi for half the money we payed for Paulinho while the person in charge of signing new players (Roberto Fernandez) essentially says we signed him to fulfill the same role Verratti was meant to fill, as if they have similar characteristics. This season is looking very grim

BarçaBarça

Let us be realistic for once:
When the date is 31st of August and Dortmund & Liverpool has stalled us right up until that point, who do people want the board to buy?
It should be from a minor club (big clubs won't sell so late), and it should be a midfielder and/or winger.

I'd say Max Meyer from Schalke. They won't say no to 60M (which we will need to pay at this time, and the desperate board would be willing to splash).
Maybe Alex Teixeira or Oscar for around 100M? Savic from Lazio for around 80M could also be one.
Who else?

Home of Barca Fans