Barca Transfers and Rumors

jamrock

It's crazy that almost every top team in Europe today as a better midfield than us and some that aren't even top teams.

This is a problem that we have seen coming for years & have been helpless to stop it because these guys are retarded, we can't buy/play young players because xavi is 30+ & iniesta is 29. They won't like that, blame them for giving us all these great memories, Blame them for existing so we can't get young talented players.

JamDav1982

Think Kroos had virtually agreed to join Barca and Lucho kyboshed it to get Rakitic.

He rated Rakitic and Rafinha fat too highly and should have been told Kroos was coming end of story.

Messi_The_Great

The first season Rakitic was Very good... But after that he has dropped the intensity suddenly.. He sure tracks back but cant hold the ball or pass it forward... This happened twice in the First Clasico...

We seriously need to replace him.. With that Stupid Paulinho we are getting the same output as Rakitic...

Batistuta9

Think Kroos had virtually agreed to join Barca and Lucho kyboshed it to get Rakitic.

He rated Rakitic and Rafinha fat too highly and should have been told Kroos was coming end of story.

I remember that. His first choice was us. Even cruyff criticized the club for not getting him, saying that we are moving away from possession football. I didn't think too much of it at the time because we still had xavi and used to control games. I never knew our midfield would be this bad. Cruyff could see things before it happened, a visionary.

Jombi

I remember that. His first choice was us. Even cruyff criticized the club for not getting him, saying that we are moving away from possession football. I didn't think too much of it at the time because we still had xavi and used to control games. I never knew our midfield would be this bad. Cruyff could see things before it happened, a visionary.

Hardly visionary to understand that Xavi was aging and couldnt play until 45. Kroos available for 25m. Asensio available for 4m. Only incompetent muppets reject such deals while loading up our team with garbage for huge fees we cant sell, year after year. We are now down to Pique, Busi, Iniesta and Messi as our La Masia stars left after basically having almost an entire team full of them. Iniesta's legs are gone, while Messi and Pique have passed 30. Us being dependent on our competence in the transfer market and no longer getting bailed out by La Masia is a very scary thought...

eaman

I saw in some article that valverde has told Samper he can leave. I really hope that's not true. Should be keeping himself and Roberto and getting rid of gomes who you might get 35 million for

gr98

[tw]488639770168266752[/tw]

Jombi

I saw in some article that valverde has told Samper he can leave. I really hope that's not true. Should be keeping himself and Roberto and getting rid of gomes who you might get 35 million for

Valverde wont play Gomes much and we wont get any real money for him. Thats my guess. Its just his agent talking. Samper isnt good enough. Roberto is class but understandable that he wants to leave the circus.

Batistuta9

Hardly visionary to understand that Xavi was aging and couldnt play until 45. Kroos available for 25m. Asensio available for 4m. Only incompetent muppets reject such deals while loading up our team with garbage for huge fees we cant sell, year after year. We are now down to Pique, Busi, Iniesta and Messi as our La Masia stars left after basically having almost an entire team full of them. Iniesta's legs are gone, while Messi and Pique have passed 30. Us being dependent on our competence in the transfer market and no longer getting bailed out by La Masia is a very scary thought...

The board is definitely to blame, but i would put some blame towards lucho as well. He relied too much on msn and now the team can't control games. The tactics must have been to get the ball to them as quick as possible. Our midfield is now non existent, we dont have msn to rely on, he left us in a mess.

We need to find a new system that will get the best out of our current players and hopefully coutinho and dembele.

PhilS

Pique was in the middle of all the goals scored by RM against us. He even scored one of them and acted as a bullfighter in the goals by Ronaldo and Asensio. On the other hand, he was the only one trying to stop them. Where were Vidal and Busquets? Pique cannot do everything and neither can Vidal and Busquets if they are sent forward. If we had Mascherano playing DM, these two goals would not had happened. Masche would have been there double teaming, with Pique, the two RM attackers. Mascherano should have played instead of Deulefeu. In other words, we would have had two DM's with Masche playing back and Busquets more offensive minded. IMHO, we lost the game because of Valverde and not the players, which is worse.
I agree that Pique at least was trying to defend, way outnumbered. I blame not him, but all the players who were not even on the TV screen, who were badly beaten on all those RM counters. Busquets has to be top of the blame list, and of course Vidal.

Start Masch for the match in Madrid. What position he plays is less important, just get him on the field. If you only have two forwards who do anything, just play with two forwards. With or without the two new expensive guys, junk the 4-3-3, the team just does not have the personnel for that formation to work anymore.

Zincubus

Banned
I agree that Pique at least was trying to defend, way outnumbered. I blame not him, but all the players who were not even on the TV screen, who were badly beaten on all those RM counters. Busquets has to be top of the blame list, and of course Vidal.

Start Masch for the match in Madrid. What position he plays is less important, just get him on the field. If you only have two forwards who do anything, just play with two forwards. With or without the two new expensive guys, junk the 4-3-3, the team just does not have the personnel for that formation to work anymore.

The crazy part is whilst we've lost Neymar ( I'm absolutely gutted !) who's the second best player in World football we still have the BEST in Messi and possibly the best or second best striker in Suarez .

Most teams would give blood to have even just Suarez but we HAVE him AND Messi in our forward line .

We just need to get the right blend / formation to get the best out if these two for the next 3 years .

To my mind that starts and ends with Coutinho !
( I watch him every week and YES he IS that important to our progression ) .

If we get him I'll rest easy at night .

... Dembele , who's only young and still learning and isn't the finished article may even turn out to be frustrating for a while but he will be important - if only for his ability to attract defenders to him - to make space for Messi and Suarez .

My dream is to get these two as a bare minimum but getting Dybala as well would secure our future and send shock waves throughout football...

Emmerson Bola

I don't have any problem with us buying WC players in every position but d only problem I have is with Mr Valverde I don't think he's capable of handling the team. he looks like David Moyes to me. I hope he prove me wrong .

Richard.H

he looks like David Moyes to me.

SoulfulTinyKissingbug.gif

gr98

"Gazzetta dello Sport: Barca offered 60 million for Insigne"
"Offer was rejected"
[tw]897493301611331589[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans