Barca Transfers and Rumors

Emmerson Bola

in my own opinion let just sell Arda,�6¤7 Aleix Vidal �6¤7,Javier Mascherano�6¤7 ,Gerard Pique�6¤7 , �6¤7�6¤7Andres Iniesta van Rakitic and Deulofeu and buy coutinho and dembele with Seri and promote a lot of good players frm la masia and prepare the team 4 Nxt season cus am not expecting anything frm this current squad and Valverde . Uncle xavi will be their manager. �6¤7

Emmerson Bola

in my own opinion let just sell Arda,�6¤7 Aleix Vidal �6¤7,Javier Mascherano�6¤7 ,Gerard Pique�6¤7 , �6¤7�6¤7Andres Iniesta van Rakitic and Deulofeu and buy coutinho and dembele with Seri and promote a lot of good players frm la masia and prepare the team 4 Nxt season cus am not expecting anything frm this current squad and Valverde this season . Uncle xavi will be their manager. �6¤7

mdenci

I agree with you. We haven't been able to replace xavi, if only we bought modric instead of fabregas. Anyway, psg aren't gonna sell and there are so few players that can do that role well.

Because of this, i hope we play 4-2-3-1 this season with someone alongside busquets. We haven't got the players to control the game anymore so it would leave us less exposed. Messi in the free role, with options left and right and suarez ahead.

I agree with the formation. I would place Mascherano or Rakitić/Paulinho alongisde Busquets. And you mentioned Messi in the free role, that would be good considering he would play in the middle. His free role now, when he is playing RW opens up a lot of space on our right flank. At certain periods in the match, there are 6 or 7 people in the middle and on the left, thus leaving massive empty space on our right side.

LMessi85

It doesn't matter if we sign Coutinho and Dembele (i believe we're just going to sign Coutinho), we still don't have a player that can put order in the middle field and we need that more than anything, Iniesta can't play 90 minutes anymore, he is just like Xavi on his last season at Barcelona. We need someone like Seri, someone like Verratti, if we don't sign that kind of player we're going to lose our style and Madrid is going to kick our asses once again in la Liga or in Champions. We have players that have been trained since they were kids to play a in a certain way, changing this style reeks of desperation and it won't do any good because they don't excel at that.

Arda, Gomes, Rafinha, Denis, they're all useless, they won't help at all, they can be used against a Malaga, a Betis, but not against Juventus, Bayern or Madrid.

You are right. We can have all the offence but if they don't get the ball they wouldn't do anything.
Barca was so good pep-era because of our awesome midfield. That's why they say that you win football with the midfield. If it's overrun you' ll lose.

Emmerson Bola

we are pulling Manchester united first of all bringing Valverde a Moyes clone, bringing Paulinho a fellaini clone . let's just wait and see who dey sign next maybe a Memphis Depay clone. the current board is bringing the club down while making money 4 dem self.

Basho_toporskyi

If we couldn't get Seri I would try for erikssen for the Xavi role. Not sure Mahrez is the man for the left. He was poor last season.

Did u see leicester 1st match? Did guy is lit!
Play him on the right, flank suarez or iniester on left, messi centre or Suarez, roberto in the midfield if messi is playing 9.
Note that suarez did perform outstandingly as 11 at liverpool when they had caroll, he has lost his sharpness.

Basho_toporskyi

When i read the ppsts abt having midfield problems i am shocked at the height of disrespect for Roberto.
The kid is ready and has proven it over the years. Even in the classicos, he marks well, comes deep, long passer, track back, understands leo... big match player.
#DoNotDisrespectRoberto

Barcilliant

We need the board and Valverde out. Hell, I would pick Samper and Roberto over Iniesta and Rakitic. They're done.

If this board are in power for another three years we will become a Europa league side.

LMessi85

Just read that Galatasaray is going to hire Arda. They are paying 1 mil of 5 mil salary and Barca are going to pay 2 mil..Why aren't we selling?

jamrock

http://www.marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2017/08/15/5992a5ea46163f4a148b4573.html

Marca makes a good point, so much money spent and no "new"xavi

A new xavi is impossible but with better planning we should have had a new WC midfield at this point.

Some laughed at laporta during his run because he said he would sign pogba, but better to have over paid for a WC talent like pogba than sign a bunch of average players whose have no hopes of making it to the highest level of the game.

If this board had any sense & said hey let's keep thiago or sign kroos when he was available half our problems would be solved,then we went out and spend crazy on a pogba, we would be golden for another 5 years.

-------------busquets

---thiago/kroos----------pogba

This midfield was easily available to us with some foresight and i can't imagine a better one playing in football today.

Now we have over paid for paulinho and will over pay for coutinho as well, a player i like, but not one that will ever be truly elite IMO, he will be just 1 step below that.

Fuck this board and all it's things aren't that bad supports because msn helped us to a treble, anyone with half a brain could see the system was failing even back then.

jlim632

We are now back to messidependence... lets just hope he doesnt get injured throughout the season at best. I still cant believe we got stupid paulinho. His play is like andre gomes. It is so stupid.

LMessi85

http://www.marca.com/en/football/barcelona/2017/08/15/5992a5ea46163f4a148b4573.html

Marca makes a good point, so much money spent and no "new"xavi

A new xavi is impossible but with better planning we should have had a new WC midfield at this point.

Some laughed at laporta during his run because he said he would sign pogba, but better to have over paid for a WC talent like pogba than sign a bunch of average players whose have no hopes of making it to the highest level of the game.

If this board had any sense & said hey let's keep thiago or sign kroos when he was available half our problems would be solved,then we went out and spend crazy on a pogba, we would be golden for another 5 years.

-------------busquets

---thiago/kroos----------pogba

This midfield was easily available to us with some foresight and i can't imagine a better one playing in football today.

Now we have over paid for paulinho and will over pay for coutinho as well, a player i like, but not one that will ever be truly elite IMO, he will be just 1 step below that.

Fuck this board and all it's things aren't that bad supports because msn helped us to a treble, anyone with half a brain could see the system was failing even back then.

I read years ago that Kroos was also a fan of Barca and was going to be like 25 mil. Bayern wanted to sell him to Barca, but it never happened. Till this date i don't know why Barca didn't get him.

Home of Barca Fans