Barca Transfers and Rumors

Icarium

Lifestealer
Neymar would have got his Spanish Passport by now right? I would expect Suarez and Douglas to get it by this year end.

Nucky

As I remember Bacca was quite good in Sevilla.. Also wasn't bad in AC Milan.. Though he will be 30 in september, he still seems like a good short-term back up striker..

Trickykid

As I remember Bacca was quite good in Sevilla.. Also wasn't bad in AC Milan.. Though he will be 30 in september, he still seems like a good short-term back up striker..

He was really good at Sevilla, yeah, and he just had the best debut season in goalscoring terms since forever at Milan. He'd for the bill like a glove, but he'd be 30m or so, which is just too much.

Guaporta

Douglas will probably leave, so that leaves one non-EU spot up for grabs. Since Lucho doesn't count on Tello, why couldn't we bid €20M plus Tello for Bacca? They'd get a player the coach already knows from his time at Fiorentina, a decent amount of money and we'd get a player that fits the profile like a glove.

BarçaBarça

Isn't he back with Monaco? I could've sworn I saw his name of the score sheet against Fenerbahce last night.

Yes, he is back with Monaco after the loan expired. I'd imagine they would look for another loan or sell because of his wages. But he is 30 now, so it is hard to see him up his game notable - no thanks.

Ritchie

portada-1469656424214.jpg

According to sport, there's a list with 37 names... Or 38 with Gameiro. They're saying there he could still come to Barça.

Danny Ings.

xavi_the_Boss

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Robert Fernández (sporting director) is taking a transfer-market related trip to South America. [Sport] <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/fcblive?src=hash">#fcblive</a></p>— Papers Of Barca (@PapersOfBarca) <a href="https://twitter.com/PapersOfBarca/status/758756318320685057">28. Juli 2016</a></blockquote>[/tw]

GoGGi

I really hope that Robert will pull his last magic card from sleeve and bring Gabriel Jesus or Gabriel Barbosa :robert:

opjeoff

Bacca fits Barca like a glove? His finishing is great , but his overall link up play is below par in my opinion.

Trickykid

I really hope that Robert will pull his last magic card from sleeve and bring Gabriel Jesus or Gabriel Barbosa :robert:

Jesus is out of the question by now, and Gabigol doesn't really take any magic, seeing as we can pretty much sign him, if we want (and convince the player himself, of course).

Home of Barca Fans