Page 3 of 183 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Barca Transfers and Rumors

I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

President of FC Barcelona
    Santi Mina is a promising player, but I've heard his attitude is somewhat questionable....

That said Lucho had him at Celta so.....

I'd love gomez but had he wanted to sit on the bench he would have stayed at Bayern.

#SayNoToRacism

Quote Originally Posted by amircule View Post
    I'd love gomez but had he wanted to sit on the bench he would have stayed at Bayern.
    He was 28 when he left Bayern,after 3 years he know he is in the twilight years in his career and sitting on the bench for a club like Barca can be acceptable at this stage of his career.

Flavia

According to sport, there's a list with 37 names... Or 38 with Gameiro. They're saying there he could still come to Barça.

Soo much trouble with a back up striker.. He would have better luck finding new Messi..

MES QUE UN CLUB

Quote Originally Posted by Flavia View Post
    According to sport, there's a list with 37 names... Or 38 with Gameiro. They're saying there he could still come to Barça.
    They have no idea who we're looking at. They're just throwing out names hoping one of them will come true, so they can say, "See? We knew we were trying to get him all along."

Flavia
    Sport's list is here: http://www.sport-english.com/en/news...lusive-5294821

It seems they searched every possible forward to put there, haha.

Yeah, at least the most well known ones. Not much thinking outside of the box here.

Improvin' Perfection!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
    Soo much trouble with a back up striker.. He would have better luck finding new Messi..
    Blasphemy!

Quote Originally Posted by Aryagorn View Post
    Blasphemy!
    But only a little

MES QUE UN CLUB

Out of the names on that front page...Van Persie then Gomez are the realistic options imo......Barca says they want a 4th striker but really its a back up striker as they don't rotate very well....the striker has to be content to ride the bench for the majority of the season even though Barca plays a lot of competitions....Van Persie and Gomez have proven quality and should be cheap due to age...to hold the backup striker position for max 3 years....even so i don't think Gomez wants to ride the bench again....Van Persie would be content to ride out his playing career at whatever position in Barca....Lacazette may be too expensive for the position..

Killahead

Lol exactly. This list reminded me that Radamel Falcao actually exist. Wow, this guy's career went down like crazy after he left Atletico. Even now I don't mind getting him if he's available for cheap. Maybe a return to LLiga and playing alongside champions revive him.
    There is a beast in man that should be exercised, not exorcised!

Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    Lol exactly. This list reminded me that Radamel Falcao actually exist. Wow, this guy's career went down like crazy after he left Atletico. Even now I don't mind getting him if he's available for cheap. Maybe a return to LLiga and playing alongside champions revive him.
    Isn't he back with Monaco? I could've sworn I saw his name of the score sheet against Fenerbahce last night.

Good news! PSG have denied that they'll try to sign Carlos Bacca (because they can't sign another non-EU player). That leaves Napoli (Milik is on his way to Napels to become Higuaín's replacement, so I guess they're out of the race) and West Ham (no CL-football) as our main competitors for his signature. AC Milan will try to sell because of financial issues, so his price could be lower than expected. Things are looking good!