Barca Transfers and Rumors

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Santi Mina is a promising player, but I've heard his attitude is somewhat questionable....

That said Lucho had him at Celta so.....

khaled_a_d

I'd love gomez but had he wanted to sit on the bench he would have stayed at Bayern.

He was 28 when he left Bayern,after 3 years he know he is in the twilight years in his career and sitting on the bench for a club like Barca can be acceptable at this stage of his career.

F

Flavia

portada-1469656424214.jpg

According to sport, there's a list with 37 names... Or 38 with Gameiro. They're saying there he could still come to Barça.

Xavinho

According to sport, there's a list with 37 names... Or 38 with Gameiro. They're saying there he could still come to Barça.
They have no idea who we're looking at. They're just throwing out names hoping one of them will come true, so they can say, "See? We knew we were trying to get him all along."

ss81bja

Out of the names on that front page...Van Persie then Gomez are the realistic options imo......Barca says they want a 4th striker but really its a back up striker as they don't rotate very well....the striker has to be content to ride the bench for the majority of the season even though Barca plays a lot of competitions....Van Persie and Gomez have proven quality and should be cheap due to age...to hold the backup striker position for max 3 years....even so i don't think Gomez wants to ride the bench again....Van Persie would be content to ride out his playing career at whatever position in Barca....Lacazette may be too expensive for the position..

Chainsaw

Killahead

Trickykid

Lol exactly. This list reminded me that Radamel Falcao actually exist. Wow, this guy's career went down like crazy after he left Atletico. Even now I don't mind getting him if he's available for cheap. Maybe a return to LLiga and playing alongside champions revive him.

Isn't he back with Monaco? I could've sworn I saw his name of the score sheet against Fenerbahce last night.

Guaporta

Good news! PSG have denied that they'll try to sign Carlos Bacca (because they can't sign another non-EU player). That leaves Napoli (Milik is on his way to Napels to become Higuaín's replacement, so I guess they're out of the race) and West Ham (no CL-football) as our main competitors for his signature. AC Milan will try to sell because of financial issues, so his price could be lower than expected. Things are looking good!

Home of Barca Fans