Barca Transfers and Rumors

Jombi

I like Lemar, but I wouldn't sign him as a winger or midfielder right now.

Monaco have apparently managed to sell Mendy for almost 60m euros, lol. They have so much money now, so they probably will reject 80m from us for Lemar now anyway. We should probably just forget about him now.

JamDav1982

Monaco have apparently managed to sell Mendy for almost 60m euros, lol. They have so much money now, so they probably will reject 80m from us for Lemar now anyway. We should probably just forget about him now.

They were rejecting big offers from Arsenal before that anyway.

Zincubus

Banned
This is interesting as regards Dybala :-

La Joya renewed with Juve earlier this year, and there is no release clause in the contract which runs until 2022.

However, the Argentine has made no secret of the fact that Lionel Messi is his idol, and Mundo Deportivo claims there’s a verbal agreement concerning the Blaugrana.

The Spanish outlet claims the Bianconeri told Dybala he can leave if the Catalans meet a certain price, thought to be between €110m and €120m.

Barcilliant

I cannot understand why we would want Dybala.

He has his YouTube moments but too slow, weak physically and mentally.

90 million for Dembele or 110 for Mbappe plus someone like Munir.

Dybala showed no heart in the cl final.

Zincubus

Banned
I cannot understand why we would want Dybala.

He has his YouTube moments but too slow, weak physically and mentally.

90 million for Dembele or 110 for Mbappe plus someone like Munir.

Dybala showed no heart in the cl final.

I realise that we all think we're really knowledgable about all things football but to be honest I'm with Danni Alves on this one , guessing he knows a bit more than anyone around these parts .

He said last week that Dybala is a match made in heaven for Barca and that ability-wise he was the nearest player he's ever played with or against to our beloved ..... MESSI !!!!

High praise indeed considering Alves is Brazilian and Dybala is Argentine and also that Alves is best buddies with Neymar ....

Last edited:

raskolnikov

Why arent we linked to Eriksen? I feel he would be great with us. More so than Coutinho and would cost way less. Just get him and Jorginho and we are good to compete at 3 fronts. Also of course keep Neymar and forget about verrati.

serghei

Why arent we linked to Eriksen? I feel he would be great with us. More so than Coutinho and would cost way less. Just get him and Jorginho and we are good to compete at 3 fronts. Also of course keep Neymar and forget about verrati.

Why would he cost less?

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona

You do realize that Eriksen is in Spurs right? As in Levy's spurs

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Got Semedo and instead of hearing about promised world class player we keep getting these Ney rumors.

Common Robert, prove us all wrong and pull that signing already.

Messi983

Who promised worldclass player? Bartomeu only said he'll be excited about our signings and to be fair, I'm excited about Semedo.

Home of Barca Fans