Barca Transfers and Rumors

Devils

But what do you define as third party? For us lets say Beko is giving us some X millions from sponsorship deal. That will be legit money and we can use it as means to sign players. It is not possible for us to make that X as some insanely huge money. But for clubs like Milan, PSG and City to make that X insanely high it they are in trouble with FFP. Unless you tie it with actual revenues of the club they will always find a way. But that will never happen.

Yeah I get you on that part.

But if Beko gives us X then it would look like:

Beko --->Gives X to Barca ---> Barca Invest X ---> Expenditure of X shows on Barca's financial statements.

But it's not the same for PSG deal right? As PSG aren't getting X and the X expenditures wont be showing on their finances and therefore will allow the to bypass FFP.

Just seems very shady.

Potroh

Neymar has marketing value way in excess of any player other than Messi. Around the world, people will turn on the TV to see him play. Not just the serious fans in the most football-crazy countries. Teenagers and young adults in places like Asia, the United States, Africa, new fans, people who only watch occasional games.

Congrats!
This is the first meaningful sentence I see here since Neymar's departure became a real possibility...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
oh-no.gif

Leong157

Let's sell Neymar for 200++ m and now we have all the money we need to....

PAY THE RELEASE CLAUSE OF PAULINHO!!!!!

FFS

I do not believe in the potential of this board that they can spend the money well in case Neymar really leaves us. And what others available LW in the market that we can buy??

The most suitable candidate IMO are Hazarfd and Mpabbe.

Hazard - Chelsea will not gonna sell him to us at any price.
Mbappe - This board can't even convince Barca fan to sign with us, so for the Madrid fan dream on... ( I hope I'm wrong though)

springfield

It would be hard to get a world class replacement but you don't need the best player on each position to play great football. It will also depend on the midfield. A player his weakness can be carried by the team if you have the right team and tactics.

This forum will go crazy if hazard comes, he's not a goal machine and on here they already find neymars last season stats bad.

Leong157

It would be hard to get a world class replacement but you don't need the best player on each position to play great football. It will also depend on the midfield. A player his weakness can be carried by the team if you have the right team and tactics.

This forum will go crazy if hazard comes, he's not a goal machine and on here they already find neymars last season stats bad.

I do agree with you that we don't need WC player in every position. However, I think we are very far from the right team. We only have ONE wc midfielder in the team right now(Busquet).

Iniesta is not in his prime anymore and will likely spend most time on the bench or play only important matches. Rakitic have never been good enough for me for our starting line-up, he will be a great back up though. Sergi Roberto needs time to improve as a midfielder and we will never know whether he will reach the WC level. Gomes, Rafinha, Denis, well...

And there is no available WC midfield out there or at least WC midfield that Barto is capable of signing.

Home of Barca Fans