Barca Transfers and Rumors

JamDav1982

If his buy out clause was 100 million then they would be desperate to keep him but for 222 million they'll be pretty happy. Neymar is the third best player in the world but they will be thinking that getting a world class striker close to neymars level and a world class midfielder like verratti is more important. I think most fans would agree anyway

But unlikely that happens.

There is not an obviously world class midielder available and even if there was dont think you are getting one along with the names of attacking players being banded about.

khaled_a_d

If his buy out clause was 100 million then they would be desperate to keep him but for 222 million they'll be pretty happy. Neymar is the third best player in the world but they will be thinking that getting a world class striker close to neymars level and a world class midfielder like verratti is more important. I think most fans would agree anyway

The club had a long reputation of selling their best players, from Maradona to Ronaldo. While RM was making the galacticos and football fans thinking they can get anyone from any club if they wanted.
We have been working on past decade to change that slowly, buying the likes of Ibra/Villa/Neymar/Suarez etc. Selling players who didn't succeed only.
The club now has reached a great status, the marketing of the club is at its peak with MSN.
The board will never be happy to lose a guy like him, that affects the club not just on football level. They will have to respond now and respond big. If we are trying to buy Verratti and lose Neymar we will be the joke of the football world. Again it goes beyond football

xXKonan

img_dsalvador_20170721-000921_imagenes_md_otras_fuentes_portada_21.jpg

It Begins.

JamDav1982

Only chance of Verratti is that PSG want Neymar but cant afford him but not sure Neymar would go there if he leaves.

Dybala while not even in position needed would be close or over 150m I think.

xavi_the_Boss

Oh.Funny because i read some Report from Italy a day ago that said that Juve fears Neymar going to PSG because they know we would come to them for Dybala.

gr98

Only chance of Verratti is that PSG want Neymar but cant afford him but not sure Neymar would go there if he leaves.

Dybala while not even in position needed would be close or over 150m I think.

The person that first broke the news, Marcelo Bechler, says that the French club will make Neymar pay his release clause to avoid FFP punishment i.e. they will make a deal with him for 222m and he will then pay the release clause.

JamDav1982

The person that first broke the news, Marcelo Bechler, says that the French club will make Neymar pay his release clause to avoid FFP punishment i.e. they will make a deal with him for 222m and he will then pay the release clause.

I know that and was giving the only scenario possible could see Verratti at Barca.

Home of Barca Fans